My BTTF Inspired Bag V2 Page 4

The bubble factor definitely a worry. Time will tell. Hope it works in you're favour.

The stuff is supposed to be a rigid version of what I use on my clear soles, but it a very different animal. All I can do is wait and see what I have to work with tomorrow.

Just checked the rig and yep, all bubbled. So tomorrow I will have to sand it back and break open all the bubbles and I will fill it with epoxy. This casting resin really needs a pressure pot as well as being degassed.

Well the Epoxy has set up and whilst you can see the previous bubbled surface underneath, the Epoxy surface feels smooth. I hope I can get a seal now.

Well the Epoxy has set up and whilst you can see the previous bubbled surface underneath, the Epoxy surface feels smooth. I hope I can get a seal now.

496845326.jpg

I just donated to your gofundme. Good Luck man! I hope you get fully funded and make the dream a reality. Good luck!

Can the donation be used toward a future bag?

Of course. Even though I get an email stating I got a donation, if you can PM me with the details, I will add you my EXCEL spreadsheet with a tally of what is owing.

- - - Updated - - -

I just donated to your gofundme. Good Luck man! I hope you get fully funded and make the dream a reality. Good luck!

I saw that. Thank you.

I just tried and received the message that "My card doesn't support this type of transaction." I am guessing it has to do with the fact that it is in AUD? It is a debit card that is linked directly to my account, so this isn't a credit proposition. Do they have the option to link PayPal to your campaign? If they don't, send me your PayPal and I will donate $50.

I just tried and received the message that "My card doesn't support this type of transaction." I am guessing it has to do with the fact that it is in AUD? It is a debit card that is linked directly to my account, so this isn't a credit proposition. Do they have the option to link PayPal to your campaign? If they don't, send me your PayPal and I will donate $50.

Because I am outside of the US, I have had to set up a 3rd party account from a group called STRIPE. And this has already caused issues at this end.

Because I am outside of the US, I have had to set up a 3rd party account from a group called STRIPE. And this has already caused issues at this end.

Ok, well I am still willing to send it to you directly.

ETA -PayPal sent!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back