Your extruder seems to be feeding more filament than it needs. You might need to tune your system.
Retraction settings might need to be modified as well. If your hot end is too hot, this could happen as too.
material flow too much, is it 100% and could go 99%, but you run the risk of underextrusion.
temperature too high, colder can maybe result in less layer adhesion and breakable part.
Retraction not enough, check if your bowden-tube is not moving during retraction.
if they are easy removable, I tend to leave the settings alone to have a strong part
I wouldn't go lower than 200 degrees. I don't see a problem with your print, except for blobs mostly on your supports. There are several videos on YouTube that show you how to tune your printer if you need. Use CA glue for PLA. Sanded parts are almost impossible to take apart without wrecking one or both parts, so ensure that you are precise with your placement. I use locator pins made of brass. Most times I design my parts with corresponding holes, but with models that I have downloaded, I drill holes to accommodate them. Test fit several times and glue once.
I've recently picked up the photon mono, and the wash and cure 2.0 and I promptly punctured the fep trying to remove cured resin from it when the little spatula broke very easily and cleaved the plastic open. After swearing like I had tourettes for about 2 hours (I have a habit of breaking things right after I get them) I ordered replacement frame/feps from anycubic (because the frame holding the sheet is glued together), which I've heard can take months to actually arrive, so I hit reddit to see what the "experts" are recommending. I then ordered an aluminum vat with an already installed fep. My first test print was pretty good, not perfect. Did the cube. It's wonky here and there. I was happy with it enough to set up some Silverhand grips (which is the reason I decided to finally get into resin printing) and YEAH, weeks have gone by now and I don't have a single successful print other than that first cube. I have some 3in1 PTFE lube on order, that is my next step to try and get a decent print done...
I’m sorry to hear about the troubles you‘ve been having...
As I’m learning more about the AnyCubic, I genuinely believe they are good machines. I would encourage you to check out the exposure test video posted earlier in this thread and get your resin settings dialed in - that was a huge turning point for me. The PTFE lubricant was also a big help.
Happy to chat more if there‘s any assistance I can offer!