My 2nd Torso Sculpt !

nighthunter

First, let me say all the Guys who Helpt me with Informations and Tips Thank You

The Lair is a great Place for everyone who want`s to learn something about Sculpting and makeing Props or Costumes !
Its now 10 or 11 Months ago that i start with my first Torso sculpt! The first one Broke in Million pices , these Time i used a Dental Plaster , Hemp and enought Vaseline !

Here some Pictures of my old one !

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

This might sound stupid. But I would almost like to see the coloring of the clay turned into a paintscheme for one of these suits somehow!!

The sculpt came out awesome! Kudos to you for starting from scratch. I dont think I would be able to restart a sculpture for a second time after a big defeat like that.

I love it! Lets see a casting!

I agree with Meangene, I really like the coloration of the clay on the sculpt. The sculpt turned out amazing and thanks for posting the molding process! Can't wait to see a cast.

always nice to see new skins being made. Are these gonna be for sale i hope??? Can't wait to see a finished product.

Hi Guys ! I like this colorccheme too! :) I Order the Latex now, I can´t wait to Cast that Big Boy :eek:

I think i will do a small run for Sale , but i wait how it turns out and it looks Painted !!

Greetings Markus

Wow saw that right now ! Fett Thanks for Warning !!

And for tall the other Members here, sorry for no Updates but my Grandpa died last Saturday, im sad to do some work on the Latex stuff! Sorry !

Happy new Year Hunter´s !

Here is a Update !

The Skin is with Foam inside, it fit´s Me like a 2nd Skin ! I can lift my Arms up, and the Foam holds the shape very good no flappy Muscles !

I start to Paint Yesterday, but i have not the Time to make it finish in the next 3 Days ! :D

This is my 3rd Cast in Latex i make 2 Experiments with the Latex the First was very thin, the 2 was ruined by the Foaming process but the 3rd is very well

25122010237.jpg

25122010236.jpg

27122010240.jpg

30122010249.jpg

30122010250.jpg

Solid looking skin, Brotther! Any pics of the sculpting, molding, and foaming processes? Looking forward to seeing the finished paint job...

Merged the threads for you ;)

looks really good, i bet you are excited to sculpt more stuff now :)
Thank´s MAster Lee

Ohh Yes next Project are some Legs & Feed !
But first i will finish the Paintjob on my Skin !

Ps. the Ductape Dummy for my legs is done ;) , next step fiberglas!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back