Mr I Suit.

Preds

heres what about 3 hours looks like. im using a foam brush. dont have a roller. just looks ass if it isnt really effecting it as much as i though. perhaps im doing something wrong. or not doing something i should. any tips and stuff wouldbe appreciated.

545455.jpg

5485.jpg

i noticed you can use acrylic 25% to 75%. but i dont have any. would you be able to use Base latex pure white in place. or would that not work out so well.

You can add some Acrylic paint color to your latex. Maybe a cream or off white? Larger pieces of torn foam would help you cover faster.

i didnt cut mine in half some do some dont. however i hear it can be harder to get inand out of with a full suit

1 coat of latex - just to make it behave some and strech less.

Then I cut mine in half -

then on the inside - I sewed in some cut off jean shorts for the waistband and pockets so the legs would stay on well.

Then it went back on my duct tape dummy for the rest of the latex coating and finsihing

Mine is one piece but I am only 5'9" Tall . I think it really depends on your height ! Great start keep up the Great work, NOW BRING THAT PRED TO LIFE!!!
cheers
Rhonda

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back