MR FALCON-Meet the Project Mngr and his two helpers!

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Meet Mr Larry "Larbel" Leung Frank "Brundelfly" Cerney and Morten "Moes1"Moeslund.

Sorry the falcon is intentionally washed out, trust me its GORGEOUS.

Just thought you would want to see the Larry, the Project Manager and his two elves.

This picture is from our trip to look over the engineering model to ensure the parts we supplied were in all the correct places and to help make sure the rest of the ship was as accurate as physically possible.

I know MR isn't going to make alot of these, but if there is ever ANYTHING you ever considered collecting from the MR STAR WARS line, this should be the prop to get .

When Im allowed, I wll post more pics, including close ups.

trio.jpg

I can't even begin to describe how much I want to see this thing painted.
AWESOME work to all involved. I can "retire" from studio scale collecting once this baby is released.

Chris

Cool..
So these pics were taken months ago???
I was wondering because SD is in the pics and I thought he was gone from MR along time ago, unless they hired him back.

Lynn

Yes Lynn. We were there in Jan.

Oh and..No it wasnt picture time yet. Not of the model anyway.
But those are COOL SHOTS..

Frank

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lynn TXP 0369 @ Apr 26 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]1233724[/snapback]</div>
Cool..
So these pics were taken months ago???
I was wondering because SD is in the pics and I thought he was gone from MR along time ago, unless they hired him back.

Lynn
[/b]

Ooookay, playing it safe with the piccies:

IMGP8790.jpg

It was an honor to be a part of this project - and to watch Frank and Moe in action. Those guys are machines.

IMGP8792.jpg

Larry (Larbel.), me, Bryan, Steve, Moe, Frank.

Things like this happen because of a love for the subject matter and the absolute dedication of the team involved. It's a thrill to see the passion manifest itself in the real world, and I know that Dean's paint work will continue to raise the bar that this project represents.

We're all going to look back on ths one day and say that we witnessed the birth of the finest Star Wars replica ever created.

I've got my display spot all picked out.

LOOK... MORE ELVES...

What a MOTELY CRUE...
Now maybe folks will have an idea what a monumental Team Effort it was to produce this thing, and How Dedicated MR was To GET IT RIGHT.

I cant wait til it's available.

WOO HOO...

Amen Brotha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BrundelFly @ Apr 26 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]1233850[/snapback]</div>
LOOK... MORE ELVES...

What a MOTELY CRUE...
Now maybe folks will have an idea what a monumental Team Effort it was to produce this thing, and How Dedicated MR was To GET IT RIGHT.

I cant wait til it's available.

WOO HOO...
[/b]

Wow....Im drooling. Even at the washed out pic of that flying hunk of junk. :) Kudos to you guys for helping on this project. Your dedication will surely make the falcon truly accurate to say the least. Im sure it will be fantastic. AND YES Im gonna get me one. haha.. Cant wait for more pics Frank.

Carl

Frank, Barry, Morton, and Larry...

Freaking awesome job, guys. That thing is huge.

Fantastic work. :)

I can't wait to see what magic Dean does to it. :)

NOW I know what the people who complain about model prices are going through.

I wan't it. But can't afford it. (And I know it's got a more than fair pricetag. I am not complaining.) And I can't display it either. I just hope to see one in person some day.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back