Metropolis False Maria Sculpt: New Completed Torso 5/12/11

Re: Metropolis False Maria Sculpt: New front Torso/arm pics 3/10/10

It's really the year of Metropolis. First the restored version and now a new Maria.

Thanks for the comments. I should have some pics of the thighs in a week or so. I will have to mod the shins a bit tho to make all fit together like they should.Kinda a step back but a necessary one.

Richie

this is looking amazing! and Metropolis is on Netflix now !

Looks Great! Do you think you will have it done by Wonderfest?
I would love to see this!

Im scrambling to get all sculpted, molded and finished.

I just lost my primary job so Ill have to see how my finances look prior to May to make a decision if Ill be there. If I cant make it Ill ship all to Gregg and hell have it there for me as a display.

Richie

Im scrambling to get all sculpted, molded and finished.

I just lost my primary job so Ill have to see how my finances look prior to May to make a decision if Ill be there. If I cant make it Ill ship all to Gregg and hell have it there for me as a display.

Richie

I will?? :)

Absolutely!!

Gregg

Sorry to hear about the job situation. That sucks!

Tell me about it! Huge paycut there! But Ill adapt and overcome. Actually seeing an attorney tomorrow pertaining to my termination. Never done this before so this will all be new to me.

Richie

Slightly off topic but after reading this thread and seeing how many people mentioned it, anyone who wants a DVD copy of the Moroder version made from the laserdisc, let me know... I mastered this version a long time ago and had them on E-Bay for awhile. It's a pretty clean copy.

METROPOLIS.jpg

I LOVE Metropolis and this Maria costume is incredible. I hope as time moves past Wonderfest you will consider selling parts so we can construct static Maria displays.

JV

Hey Jerry

Put me down for a copy!

Richie

I'd love a copy as well!

BTW, simply awesome work Richie! My own financial troubles have really slowed down my progress of late as well. But I hope to have something new to shoe of soon.

Re: Metropolis False Maria Sculpt: Boot Pics added 11/21/09

OMG...these are the first shots of her back that I have ever seen! I can't wait to get a copy of this new version.

I just saw images of the back of the robot, mostly smooth shoulders and the head shot from above right. Will try to get pics done asap.

The first raw pics can be found here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zardreth/?saved=1

4351883941_6da9d07feb_b.jpg

Last edited:

Richie et al,

The Metropolis exhibition in the Deutsche Kinemathek - Museum für Film und Fernsehen (in Berlin) expired this weekend and although I do not think I was the only visitor taking pictures, I would like to present some shots I made with my crappy cell phone camera. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Falk

Those are some good photo's for a cell phone! Very nice!

Wow, very impressive stuff. Keep the pics coming.
B.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back