Limited Run METAL TASM Web-Shooter - 30-35pcs (genuine brown leather straps) available soon!

Heey Markpoon, I saw that you paused the announcement of webshooters on Ebay. I really intend to buy them soon, as it is my childhood dream ... I'm just waiting for Dolar to go down. Do you have Whatsapp, or something like that?

Hey I got these web shooters as a gift today. And I was disappointed to find that they have been used. The leather is chipping away. The snap buttons are loose. And to to top it of the metal has visible large scratches. I do not want a refund but would instead like to send these back and have a new pair sent to me. This has been very saddening because I’ve only heard good things about these props. Thank you.

Here are pictures.
3D35806A-C66B-4825-91B1-FBC6E3F9224E.jpeg
99D58F65-337B-4933-AB44-5958A9F4644E.jpeg
2E4BC593-9076-4EB0-BAE4-93B6075407DB.jpeg
7188FF7E-C2A6-4DD8-875A-A65482FCF644.jpeg

Hi Guys,

The factory who manufactured these ASM1 web-shooters 10 years ago contacted me recently and found some left over stock and we may be able to put together 30-35 pairs, we will use genuine brown leather this time, I have 13 persons interested outside this forum. I will post a link to purchase soon so please watch this thread, thanks.

Attachments

• asm1.jpeg
    asm1.jpeg
    696.5 KB · Views: 118
Hi Guys,

For those who wants to upgrade your straps to genuine leather, please post here, I can get the factory to get some extra straps made, thanks.

Yes, factory is preparing the genuine brown leather wrist bands, will post pics as soon as I get them, stay tuned ;) (y)

hi guys,

ok, I have received 35 complete pairs asm1 web-shooters from the factory and the straps are genuine brown leather. for those of us who only need 1pcs instead of a pair due to budget issues, I have 19pcs available. once the PCBs is here, they will be ready for sale, thanks!

Attachments

• asm1 10.9.21.jpeg
    asm1 10.9.21.jpeg
    991.2 KB · Views: 106
I will post a link to my webstore when the web-shooters are ready to ship and those interested can purchase from there, thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back