Metal Gear Solid 4: Mk.2 Prop

Ramsking

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and thought id share a little work I've done in regards to video game props. They are not perfect, but they are pretty good for a newly born prop maker! I really enjoy making props out by hand and steel, so heres what I've managed to come up with so far. You can also see the full builds in real time as I filmed it all. I hope I manage to find some Metal gear family!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-GhkcdWtLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w2qXURZ030

Attachments

• IMG_8697.jpg
    IMG_8697.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 347
  • IMG_8647.jpg
    IMG_8647.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_8691.jpg
    IMG_8691.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,110
haha well I know they could be "perfect" if I used technology and computers, But where is the fun in that! Thanks for liking the props Malphas I appreciate that and it means a lot!

No you are right, they are absolutely horrible. I wouldn't display them...
Now, you can always have them send to me if you absolutely want to get rid of them !

Seriously, they look great. I especialy like the arm ! :thumbsup

That arm is so good and the fact that it's steel makes ​it!

Also, that car in your garage and welding without gloves? You beast.

Last edited:
Thanks man! If you ever need some tips or dimension help, let me know! Thanks for placing on the Metal Gear Thread too! You are awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah took me forever to figure out how to actually make it out of all steel though! aIt was hard, but it turned out pretty good. Ill post more arm pics!

I restore cars as a hobby of mine, thats where my metal work comes into play :). I have a 66 GT Mustang and 70 Fastback I'm restoring right behind me. Welding without gloves, only way to do it if your hardcore LOL

Great work...since you like working with metal...and you love Metal Gear Solid, you should try to build Cyborg Ninja helmet out of metal. That would be epic !!! I bought a metal Boba Fett helmet from another RPF member that was superb !!! Check out gold point props...he's working on a metal Vader helmet right now

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back