Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

More price increases:

Is the wooden stormy worth $39.99, DBoz?

I do think $40 is a bit much for the wooden trooper, but this has been on my most wanted list since Rogue One came out, so I was going to get one no matter what. That being said, it is a nice piece and comes with a wooden based stand. So, I would say it depends on how badly you want to add it to your collection.

Also, these price increases were in effect when I was at GE the week of July 21.

I do think $40 is a bit much for the wooden trooper, but this has been on my most wanted list since Rogue One came out, so I was going to get one no matter what. That being said, it is a nice piece and comes with a wooden based stand. So, I would say it depends on how badly you want to add it to your collection.

Also, these price increases were in effect when I was at GE the week of July 21.

Yeah, I have a 3D printed one, but I really wanted it in wood. I was all over it at the $24.99 price, but since I at least have A version of it already, now I’m not sure for almost double that. I guess it will be a game time decision once I actually see it in person.

I love this

IMG_0419.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 81
Same here. As far as I know it's not exactly replicating any of the various Tooka dolls from the three animated shows, or Rogue One, but it's still from the upper rung of GE items that feels the most like a proper in-universe artifact / prop :)

I think the holocrons are 1 pretty person, but I didn't really check. I didn't have any interest in them. Everything I did pay attention to seemed to be 1 per person though.

I’m hoping you can get 1 sith and 1 Jedi ...
I have not heard that.. only kyber crystals. I think you can still buy 1 of each holocron. If you want the hallowed black kyber crystal use you phone light on red kyber crystals tubes and look for one with a dark crystal. The black kyber crystal is red in a lightsabre but i think it has snoke on a sith holocron. They are 1/100 red ones i heard.

I have not heard that.. only kyber crystals. I think you can still buy 1 of each holocron. If you want the hallowed black kyber crystal use you phone light on red kyber crystals tubes and look for one with a dark crystal. The black kyber crystal is red in a lightsabre but i think it has snoke on a sith holocron. They are 1/100 red ones i heard.

What?!?! Get out of here! I kinda like that? Treasure hunt!

Interesting article on promised stuff that got dropped from the park mainly because the higher ups wanted to pocket the money. (some things never change)
Probably also why prices have gone up.

Link

Interesting article on promised stuff that got dropped from the park mainly because the higher ups wanted to pocket the money. (some things never change)
Probably also why prices have gone up.

Link
Wow, if true that is pretty disappointing. Maybe they'll implement this as a growth potential in the future if teadfic picks up at parks.

The kyber crystals aren't out on shelves anymore so you can't shine a light through them.

You can definitely buy one of each holocron.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back