Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

I was at GE last night and again this morning. I can certainly say the crowds did not seem low to me! The falcon ride didn’t dip below a 40min wait time until near midnight and was at 100min by 9am this morning. The cantina and Savis both required reservations that seemed to fill up fast. The land was IMO busy today! Disneyland as a whole was decently crowded! Fairly long lines getting in at gate open this morning and still when we left at noon. It was nothing like the ghost town it was on GE opening weekend.

As for merch, some stuff seems to be coming back. They had both Jedi and Sith holocrons, most of the creatures were there that were gone a couple weeks ago. They still only have blue and red crystals but myself and another person managed to snag a black one. So they are still there! They looked very low on legacy sabers and were selling the older Vader, Kylo and Rey park Hasbro sabers in Dok Ondars. If anyone cares, they do have the Anovos Trooper, Kylo and Poe helmets in stock and available to take home.

I guess more Guests came in later. I was there at 10am and GE wasn't crowded then, however there was a long line for the ride.

I do Single Rider and I've pretty much walked right on. The caveat being my trips to GE have always been on Monday mornings, a byproduct of my schedule.

As far as the Park being crowded, my perspective is from working there so long and having "seen it all" one could say.

My early years in the Park, late 80s/early 90s, we were hitting over 60,000 a day in Peak seasons, sometimes 70,000.

Those days, and New Years Eve, define for us the Park's maximum, 10 on a scale of 1-10 I suppose you could say.

The Off-peak times back then, when there might only be 15,000 people in the Park, define for us oldtimers the slowest times, 1 on that 1-10 scale. 15,000 sounds like a load of people! But it means looking down Main Street and seeing maybe one or two families.

When Star Wars first opened the Park was around 3 on that scale, now it may be up to 5.

I will say that over the years the Park's attendance has become less seasonal, with the busiest times being less busy and the slowest times being less slow. I think the driving thing, as always, is when kids are out of school. When I started the vast majority of schools were on the traditional schedule and the Easter holiday was tied to Easter. Now many schools are on a year-round calendar, schools schedule their "Spring break" at arbitrary times, and many more kids are Home Schooled.

Another thing that people don't seem to realise is that the attendance of the Park now seems higher than it actually is, due to FastPass.

Before FastPass there might be 60,000 people in the Park but at any given time half of them, or more, would be in queue. Now fewer people are in queue, which means more people crowding the streets. AFD closes the gates when the streets get too crowded, and they do it at attendance levels that in the old days would have meant a half-empty Park. It's why the Park's attendance numbers are lower than they used to be, but Guests perceive the opposite.

I haven’t seen this posted anywhere but I really like the Kylo Ren hood they have at Black Spire Outfitters. $60. Middle pic is with my Anovos helmet. It looks better than the Costume Base one I’m using as a placeholder until the rest of my Anovos premiere (eventually. HA!) shows up.
4FC94F7D-D0DD-49CB-9D37-D4CB7B589F15.jpeg
C997CAFA-CD60-4D36-ADF3-29F52A8B80A9.jpeg
AED15C25-80BA-4BA4-8943-2D1FE549548E.jpeg

I don't know if it's testing how much they can make per unit as much as it is trying to reduce demand a little since they keep selling out of a ton of stuff extremely quickly (and then it gets posted on eBay at wildly inflated prices). I think they're trying to find the point where they sell, but aren't constantly sold out leaving people complaining constantly that they can't get them.

Guys, I’ve been so busy I haven’t really had time to catch up on therpf

Long story short my buddy is leaving for galaxys edge Orlando by the end of the month, it gives me enough time to save and sell some stuff

I found a YouTube channel where they are going around shops and showing prices but I can’t find prices or videos of the following

Hera’s family calicari (is that how it’s spelled?)

kanan’s Jedi temple guard mask

Sith and Jedi holocron

Has anyone seen these and remember the prices?

I can’t seem to find a video online of the calicari or temple guard mask so I’m curious if they are available?

I knew there were some detailed threads on here for all the product, but when I signed it, I’m back like 200 plus pages... so instead of hunting through this thread I’m being lazy and asking now

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Guys, I’ve been so busy I haven’t really had time to catch up on therpf

Long story short my buddy is leaving for galaxys edge Orlando by the end of the month, it gives me enough time to save and sell some stuff

I found a YouTube channel where they are going around shops and showing prices but I can’t find prices or videos of the following

Hera’s family calicari (is that how it’s spelled?)

kanan’s Jedi temple guard mask

Sith and Jedi holocron

Has anyone seen these and remember the prices?

I can’t seem to find a video online of the calicari or temple guard mask so I’m curious if they are available?

I knew there were some detailed threads on here for all the product, but when I signed it, I’m back like 200 plus pages... so instead of hunting through this thread I’m being lazy and asking now

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

SirJames/Gamerfuzion on youtube has reviewed all with prices. If memory serves

Hera Kalikori is $150
Jedi Temple guard mask, not wearable ~$130

Holocrons, $50 each. At anahiem they limit you to 1 crystal.

Check his channel... he just went over the kalikori.

Ah, kyber crystals are $13 each.

Yeah, they did that as a reaction to an in ability to hold stock, collectors buying all stock, and some ebay resellers.

Hopefully Disney corrects the stock issue for these fast moving smalls soon... the kyber crystals should've been a no brainer as they sold them for the lightsabres too... who wouldn't buy the different lightsabre colors???... very bad planning by Disney on that one.

The same is true for the "scrap metal" for lightsabres. They limit you to two, from the same sabre type you bought and you 48h to buy them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back