Men in Black MIB Pulsar project

Sorry for falling off this. Last year was a mess between blowing out my back, family sickness and car accident and hope to be on it soon again.

gosh... I hope you feel better soon. I have been working on props for 2 years with a destroyed back and it's not fun!
that was an awesome project, I hope you can get back to it some day. good luck :)

So ya ,its been minute. Magazine mold boxes are made. Just got in some goo to mold it and some BJB urethane to make the barrel ends and mag bodies. Picked up some Duralumen to paint them with too. Trying to get these over the finish line."

DSCN8007.JPG
DSCN8008.JPG

Duralumen just came in. It was held at every USPS location along its journey for at least 2 days. I can see why. Glass jar with silver powder in a liquid.. This stuff is pretty cool looking. Its solvent based so should be able to 2K clear coat it.

DSCN8030.JPG

this gave me the opportunity to revisit the previous page, such a great project! Looking forward to see more :) good luck with the next steps

Yes Tri-Barrel. Hopefully ill get to it after the Pulsars, Deatomizers and double barrel pistols. It will be easier to clean up the body of the tribarrel but the barrels ends require machines i dont have so its last on the list.

The weakest link is the smallest. You can have the best pump in the world but its useless if this piece of plastic breaks.

DSCN8133.JPG

molds.jpg

DSCN8141.JPG

DSCN8143.JPG

DSCN8144.JPG

DSCN8148.JPG

DSCN8160.JPG

DSCN8161.JPG

One of the sides bulged a bit so i had to cut it out to clear the openeing. No biggie

DSCN8162.JPG

DSCN8163.JPG

DSCN8166.JPG

DSCN8183.JPG

DSCN8173.JPG

DSCN8174.JPG

DSCN8184.JPG

DSCN8220.JPG

Mag bodies done. I have some clear up to do but they came out better then i thought they would.

DSCN8221.JPG

Nose pieces are done.

DSCN8224.JPG

DSCN8223.JPG

This is the mold for the trim rings that go on the side of the mag bodies. Hoping the first part is cured by tonight so i can get the other half done tonight. Seems like ive been pouring silicone/urethane every night this week until midninght. Might as well keep it going....lol

DSCN8222.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN8173.JPG
    DSCN8173.JPG
    531.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN8148.JPG
    DSCN8148.JPG
    525.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back