lol.....sorry for the delay. I am home for some days and taking care of mom for others so im back and forth on being able to work on this. Just the way it has to be right now. Here are some shots of the original mags to compare.
Here are the bottom pieces. There is an inner piece and outer piece. Still need to be cleaned up then i can epoxy them together and also to the mag body. I need to fit a couple of the end plates first though.
Did some of the other small parts today .....i had made the barrel end pieces but after seeing better detail of them in the youtube making of video i went ahead and corrected them to match so they are done and i made the small bullet thingies that go near the back. I still need to cut the rods to size. A couple more things done!
The dividers are cut. I will need to machine them to the right width and i need to machine the clear acrylic ones thinner, for some reason the middle is thicker on the prop. Also need to drill and tap the ends for screws. When i get back home ill machine the "nuts" for the top bullets and finish epoxying the mag body.
Small update, got these done last week but didnt get a chance to update. Inserts to hold the top bullets and got all the spacers done. The wood center pieces ended up being too thick so i remade them in acrylic slightly thinner. They seem to match up well now. Ive also attached the inner lower curved piece to the mag body and sealed up the end openings. This mag body is going to be fun to mold. 2 or 3 piece mold i guess. Not really sure TBH.