Men in Black MIB Pulsar project

lol.....sorry for the delay. I am home for some days and taking care of mom for others so im back and forth on being able to work on this. Just the way it has to be right now. Here are some shots of the original mags to compare.

DSC09164.JPG
DSC09304.JPG
DSC09194m.JPG
DSC08980m.JPG

Thank you !!!

Did some of the other small parts today .....i had made the barrel end pieces but after seeing better detail of them in the youtube making of video i went ahead and corrected them to match so they are done and i made the small bullet thingies that go near the back. I still need to cut the rods to size. A couple more things done!
IMG_20210118_192436714.jpg
IMG_20210118_192448732.jpg
IMG_20210118_192501276.jpg
IMG_20210118_192510943.jpg

Thanks!

Small update, got these done last week but didnt get a chance to update. Inserts to hold the top bullets and got all the spacers done. The wood center pieces ended up being too thick so i remade them in acrylic slightly thinner. They seem to match up well now. Ive also attached the inner lower curved piece to the mag body and sealed up the end openings. This mag body is going to be fun to mold. 2 or 3 piece mold i guess. Not really sure TBH.

mag34.jpg
mag35.jpg
mag36.jpg
mag37.jpg
mag38.jpg

It's threads like this that remind me of just why I love this place so much! This thread is an absolute PLEASURE to go through and watch this beast come back to life! WELL DONE, my friend!!

B89!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back