maybe an original Johnnie Walker Blade Runner bottle from 1982?

I wish someone would do a run. It’s definitely top of my list for holy grail props.
Please anyone that knows about glass work, answer my prayers.

Unfortunately making large blown glass items in custom made cast iron moulds costs thousands in set-up and requires production facilities that are way beyond most of us mere mortals. And I say that as a professional glass worker and glass crafts teacher.

Unfortunately making large blown glass items in custom made cast iron moulds costs thousands in set-up and requires production facilities that are way beyond most of us mere mortals. And I say that as a professional glass worker and glass crafts teacher.

Sadly what you mentioned above is true, checking on line it says iron cast modl averages around 7 to 10 thousand dollars.

nomad74 I missed it by a couple hours I believe. I got the eBay notification but was too late. I don’t know what the original run price was but I’m dying to get my hands on a bottle. I wish someone would do a run. It’s definitely top of my list for holy grail props.

Please anyone that knows about glass work, answer my prayers.
I feel your pain friend, keep looking just like I did and you'll hopefully spot one.

Sadly what you mentioned above is true, checking on line it says iron cast modl averages around 7 to 10 thousand dollars.
That and a huge run of bottles to keep the cost down. Now; the next best thing would be to make a buck of the bottle and vacu-form it like the ones they made for the production...but that type of prop couldn't hold any liquid.:(

That and a huge run of bottles to keep the cost down. Now; the next best thing would be to make a buck of the bottle and vacu-form it like the ones they made for the production...but that type of prop couldn't hold any liquid.:(
That would be really nice as I wouldn't mind having a 2nd bottle even in plastic, and I didn't know it wouldn't be capable of holding liquid, as I've seen liquor sold in plastic bottled. Funny it took more that a fifth of Black Label bottle and lottle bit of a pint to fill the bottle
20220812_054555.jpg

^^
The vacu-formed bottle will never be able to hold a liquid. Once again; you'll have to go to a manufacturer of plastic bottles to make sure it will.
And again: aluminium/steel molds makes it a very expensive endeavour! Not counting the minimum amount of bottles you'll need to buy in order to cut the cost down. o_O

^^
The vacu-formed bottle will never be able to hold a liquid. Once again; you'll have to go to a manufacturer of plastic bottles to make sure it will.
And again: aluminium/steel molds makes it a very expensive endeavour! Not counting the minimum amount of bottles you'll need to buy in order to cut the cost down. o_O
Its good to know that in case I ever get one in future so thank yiu friend! And I love your profile picture

I hope I'm not violating any rules on how to post for questions as I searched for this topic but couldn't find anything related to so I had to bring it on this page, regarding the mystery vodka bottle which I found what is the closest thing to what appeared in the movie on amazon.

Large Clear Decorative Glass Bottle with Spout and Cork, 32oz, 1 Bottle - Design: EPLI (3in X 11.9in) https://a.co/d/aFqZ2CZ.

Now I'm wondering if anyone knows how can I obtain the labels for that bottle, unfortunately it does not have the right cork and this is another task I'll have to achieve, I also recently managed to get 2 smirnoff de czar bottles and I'm waiting for the labels to arrive, and I'm waiting as well to hear from the guy who supplied them if he knows where can I get them.

Again my apologies if I violated rules by posting something different than what's the on the thread, thank you all for putting up with me, as I said my 1st time here....I'm only about 9 months since I watched the movie for the very 1st time and I'm 48 years old, yet my obsession with this movie is far beyond measure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-050315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-050315_Chrome.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC07168.jpeg
    DSC07168.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 20220827_220331.jpg
    20220827_220331.jpg
    945 KB · Views: 41
Remember that Propsummit.com is your best friend concerning the BR World :cool: (y)
I know that some of our members did the label for that bottle; SSB made those.
The Smirnov is from Mr. Webber (here on the RPF)

1661775386077.png

1661775510220.png

1661775629050.png

And that's the long paper seal of the Smirnov made by one of our member also.
1661775782706.png

Remember that Propsummit.com is your best friend concerning the BR World :cool: (y)

View attachment 1612461

View attachment 1612462

View attachment 1612463

View attachment 1612464

View attachment 1612461

View attachment 1612462

View attachment 1612463

View attachment 1612464
Thanks again for your reply and the pictures, I got something back from the guy who sent me the labels for the smirnoff

View attachment 1612461

View attachment 1612462

View attachment 1612463

View attachment 1612464
Thanks for the your reply and sorry for my late reply, website was not working at my end or either my laptop was having issues loading the page, I got a reply from the guy who made those label sheets and he sent me these two pictures, he's from the Prosummit "Facebook page"
I'm still waiting for the Persian sheet for the smirnoff to arrive

Attachments

• 20220831_040941.jpg
    20220831_040941.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 50
  • received_652413109246313.jpeg
    received_652413109246313.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220814-091136_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-091136_Facebook.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back