Matty Announces PKE meter re-release July

Sweeettt...

Here in Australia it is EST time zone so i had to get up at 2am last night and was able to grab one! hurray but I was in doubt for the first 10 minutes as it did not come on sale straight away but finally I was able to grab one.

jaja! now I can start my GB prop shelf. now lets hope the trap comes soon on resale.

Will cross my fingers,

Cheers.

I'm glad these are being re-released. I was lucky enough to get one when they were first offered and I'm debating whether to place another order so I can have one to display and one to troop with.

I hope the trap is re-released as well. I was able to get a good one second hand for only $150 recently and it's a really impressive piece.
Unfortunately Matty is so hard to deal with that they've left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't really want to give them my money. It's like going to a restaurant with great food but rude, pissy waitresses. The steak's great if you don't mind the occasional thick, curly pube once in a while.

The second hand market for everything Matty sells is just absurd. The GB figure markup is huge, the trap and PKE's are worse. And there's nothing funnier than listening to people try to justify selling a $70 toy for $300.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back