Matt's predator brainstorming ideas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

War Predator

Hay this is War Predator and im currently in progress with my predator suit along with my twin brother Nightmare Predator. My idea isn't a Chopper predator, its a little different. My bio is a Wolf mask from AVPR and im trying to
keep the idea of Wolf along with a little modern badass characteristics. :D

For the time being i have made a Plasma Caster and its back component, an amature set of Wrist Blades, and now im in progress of painting my mask. ( Pics. will come my friends in the WIP section when i post them soon )

Now comes where the changes take place. I wanted to make it a type of Lord/Ancient Predator. With a Gold worn paintjob on the Wolf Bio. I want thoughts on that.

Finally im about to create a set of blades with a Gold paint up (inspired by Bovine and his Gold Wrist Bladed Gauntlet).

Fellow Hunters all ideas welcome.

Thanks,
Matt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NightmarePredator

I think the idea of a gold fade is great and the goldblades would be a good touch.

you should give the wolf helmet a very light gold dusting over the normal worn silver/black. :D