Master Replicas Enterprise...anyone take theirs apart?

I would contact Steve Neill. He has done some great work in restoration. You could ask him for input or maybe contract him for the repairs.

Hey there! New to this forum.

Has anyone opened up the warp nacelles? All of my lights work, but one of the spinners has stopped spinning.

I have some ex ILM modeler friends and provided I knew it could be done without utterly destroying the model, I might be able to recruit them.

Thanks!

Some people have gotten the nacelle spinners going again by simply tapping them while powered-up.

I had one of my motors "get stuck" it was stuck for about 2 years but every once in a while I'd power it on anyway and sometimes apply my vibrating back massager to the nacelle. and one day it just started working again. Keep trying is my advice.

Jedi Dade

Hey there! New to this forum.

Has anyone opened up the warp nacelles? All of my lights work, but one of the spinners has stopped spinning.

I have some ex ILM modeler friends and provided I knew it could be done without utterly destroying the model, I might be able to recruit them.

Thanks!
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same problem.

thx...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back