Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

alextalisker

Weird ask but does anyone have an unfold or pdf for an n7 paladin set? i know its an off beat character but it differs so much from the inferno im struggling

MrDark

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More)

do you have the foam file for the defender armor?

Darhood

im still work on Mass Effect Models... actually a Andromeda Version of FEM-N7-Armor... and this little guy will get next time my attention... ^^
KroKett.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U can find me on my Discord: Join the Darhoods Pepakura Discord Server!

Darhood

Hello everyone!

I can try and repair the links, but I've also over the years no longer got any of the files.

hi, long time not seen ^^
I have nearly all files i think... but only 5GB space on my Onedrive... to many Files to refresh all links... so i make an upload on request

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.