Mass Effect: Andromeda N7 Armor Reference

Shryyyk

Sr Member
OK... who's going to be first to give this a crack? :p

Getting screengrabs from the keynote video is difficult. This is the best concept render i've found so far...

MEA_small.png

Edit: never mind, found a higher quality Youtube video. HD screengrabs below:

8o1VHbg.png

CP6U6oV.png

ic4BwsN.png

8GvFDWL.png

TSc6Ako.png

AF0BneX.png

gCztOo6.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the screenshots! I never would have thought to pair Johnny Cash with Mass Effect, but I really like how it fits with this trailer. I cannot wait to see more characters from Andromeda.

I would expect given the setting and time difference between the originals and Andromeda, that the armour may be quite different in order to visualize how different an environment they are in.

I am noticing that the character (at least in the trailer) seems to be using a flat-top version of the Carnifex pistol though, so I hope that they keep the same style of weapons at least, and don't lean too much towards the Collector style weapons we saw in ME:3

I thought about making this armor for a second but pushed that thought aside right away because it is just insanely complex and mixes to many flexible and rigid materials that have to be perfectly fitted and still enable the wearer to move. If somebody tackles this though, please let me know. Would love to see the progress.

Hey guys, I came across this forum while searching for images of the new armour. Well, today I was watching a video on youtube with an artist that works at Bioware and he shared some more images of the armour, so I thought I'd share, I know it's quite a few months after this was posted but maybe someone will get some use out of it. :)

pathfinder1.JPGpathfinder2.JPGpathfinder3.JPGpathfinder4.JPGpathfinder5.JPG

I do like how there's much more integration of light materials and padding. Looks like more maneuvrable armour. Honestly I'm just hanging out for the aliens and the writing :p

Hey guys, I came across this forum while searching for images of the new armour. Well, today I was watching a video on youtube with an artist that works at Bioware and he shared some more images of the armour, so I thought I'd share, I know it's quite a few months after this was posted but maybe someone will get some use out of it. :)

View attachment 541530View attachment 541531View attachment 541532View attachment 541533View attachment 541534

BIG THANKS for this awesome HQ Pics - they will help me alot :)

im gonne start to build the new Suit next week , im collection as much reference Pics as possible at the moment , even if im not very sure how im gonna do the "soft materials" in this particular Project, but im very excited to test my new skills and improve this suit compared to my orig ME 2 N7 suit ,which was my very first EVA FOAM Suit i've done back in Oct 2014

i hope i can use at least some of the original templates , e.g. the Chest piece
11008484_1022385041104883_7515094211595214200_n.jpg

now that the game is out and peeps are ranting about the "animation", please crack the in game models while we are waiting for patch!! having the model of the armor take out alot of the guess work!!
PLEASE crack the ingame model!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back