Mass Effect Femshep N7 Armor Build

Also in the meantime, I've actually been making a Liara cosplay lol. All the progress is on my Instagram:

I may make a separate thread here on it, but here are some pics:

PXL_20221030_155731314.jpg
LIARA_RAISINCOSPLAY_10-31-2022_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, guys! I finished my Liara cosplay. To be honest... I have fallen out of love with the N7 armor. Actually, it may be more accurate to say that I was never that in love with it. Some of you may recall I have another old thread where I started the Hahne Kedar armor. That was always the true armor I wanted to do, but I started the N7 because it was more recognizable. But i am just not that motivated to complete it. I have worked on and off on it for several years now, never getting that far. But, I made Liara start to finish with on and off work in only 6 months. It made me realize I was always making an excuse for not finishing N7. Yes, in part it was due to me never being satisfied with what I made. I wanted it to be perfect: my magnum opus. But I also wasn't in love with it enough to dedicate 100% of my skills, resources, and motivation. I love Mass Effect, so I always had passion for it, but my heart always went back to the Hahne Kedar armor. So, I think this may be the end of this thread. Instead, if you don't find me here, perhaps I will be back working in that old Hahne Kedar thread :) I will always be on Instagram, though, creating!

Long paragraph, but I hope you understand my feelings. Hope you can all make an Instagram account to follow me haha!

Picsart_23-02-19_10-37-56-444.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back