Interest Marvels DareDevil Billy Clubs **Prototype pics #31**

Re: Marvels DareDevil Billy Clubs

Thanks
The knurl looks great!

Lol. I'm looking into making aluminum sets. I did a bit of work on the ends where they fit together...they pressure fit so no need for a locking part I believe.

Anyway theses were done by me, I don't do lathe work...just an experiment. So I will talk to a guy I know that does do milling and see what I can get full aluminum sets for. Of course I still need to make the end caps on the club part. Possibly 1 line in the longer one..
I love you...er...I mean I love THESE! Can I buy an aluminium set from you?

OK so I finally got a hold of my machinist and I can do aluminum clubs for around the $200usd mark (+shipping) depending on the material cost it may got up $10ish

If thats a better option I will get him to make up a set and post some pics?.... :)

Are the aluminum clubs a second option if you don't want the resin or rubber originally mentioned? Or has aluminum replaced the original plan? Just trying to keep track of what you're offering, since I'm only looking for something that would be convention-safe!

Possibly, depends how busy he is.. And I am..I'm more about good props than fast
I'm so very in! I just need them by the end of June. Is that doable?

No if theres enough interest I will do up both versions..myself I will probably make a set of resin ones.. so I can hang them up on the display wall :)
Are the aluminum clubs a second option if you don't want the resin or rubber originally mentioned? Or has aluminum replaced the original plan? Just trying to keep track of what you're offering, since I'm only looking for something that would be convention-safe!

Greetings,

Definitely interested in a set of these. The Aluminium ones would be cool, but probably not best for local cons that frown on metal props :p So I'd be up for a resin set.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back