Interest Marvels DareDevil Billy Clubs **Prototype pics #31**

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thats what I was thinking when I offered resin or hard rubber ones.. just waiting for the aluminum set to arrive so I can mold them :)

Greetings,

Definitely interested in a set of these. The Aluminium ones would be cool, but probably not best for local cons that frown on metal props :p So I'd be up for a resin set.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK my machinist is still waiting for the knurling tool to arrive..had to order a bigger size for these..I'm still working on these :)

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks :) still waiting for the knurling tool...joys of living in a small town....things take forever to get here

I may cast up the ones I made..for the resin/rubber ones and see if people are still interested..

I would like to jump in on the intereste for this as well : )

Crimotaku

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Whoa definitely interested. But which one is more convention friendly safe? Do these connect together as well?

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm thinking $150-200 for the set in either hard rubber or resin. I will have a better idea on pricing once I figure out how much material/work they are to mold and cast proper so they friction hold together :)
I'm still in, what would the price be for a set...