Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

Can I ask what are you using for reference? And I’m not trying to be cocky or difficult, but there are some pretty good versions out there now. What will set yours apart from the others we’ve seen? Your reputation, of course, and amazingly awesome products, proceeds you. Was wondering if maybe, and you don’t need to go into details (trade secrets and all), if you’ve uncovered gems and details others haven’t. I wait with baited breath! Because I totally want to see your version before I commit to another of the ones I’ve seen!

We don't have any special insider info... we're using the same display images everyone else should be using. Of course, this is all open to interpretation, so we've got some things a bit different than others are doing it. That being said, you can count on us doing our best to get this as screen accurate as possible. I'm making one (or two) of these for myself as well. ;)

We don't have any special insider info... we're using the same display images everyone else should be using. Of course, this is all open to interpretation, so we've got some things a bit different than others are doing it. That being said, you can count on us doing our best to get this as screen accurate as possible. I'm making one (or two) of these for myself as well. ;)

Awesome!!!!

Indy, would you be able to sell without cape (I already have one). As soon as pictures are posted, I'll most likely pre-order!

Once the prototype is finished, we'll add each item as a separate item, as well as offering it as a full set. We're not doing pre-orders on the individual items though, just the full set.

I found a pic by another maker that is making the leather abdominal piece that I think looks really good! This is embossed and there's a screen accurate pattern on this guy too.

Attachments

• 83604581_2728331650587865_8730898274807971840_n.jpg
    83604581_2728331650587865_8730898274807971840_n.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 159
Once again, I'm riding drag on this! What is happening to me?? LOL! This offering sounds amazing!
Indy, just wanted to ask, will the cape have an attachment point set up? Or is this something we have to work out ourselves?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Tim.

I’m holding on this as well for the Beskar version! One thing holding me up though is the color. I’ve watched the series 4 times through and I’m 99% certain it’s dark grey but it’s so hard to tell.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back