Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Delays in getting all the right materials. I'll post as soon as I've got something to share. Hopefully it won't be too much longer! Thanks for sticking with it, guys!

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Everything is slowing down thanks to the various lockdowns around the world. I'm trying to get an update from the factory and should have one soon...

BigBoss

how long will you being doing pre orders? till the end of this month? wanting to join in on the entry price point for the boots and soft parts

Last edited:

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We'll keep taking pre-orders until the final prototype is completed and approved. Due to all the delays thanks to various lockdowns, this has become more difficult to estimate.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm hounding our production facility on an almost daily basis for updates. Hoping to have something to share soon....