Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any swatches for the beskar flight suit yet?
Will post one shortly...

...will the cape have an attachment point set up?
Yes, planning to have the cape pleated with a proper closure and attachment to the rest of the suit.

...I’m 99% certain it’s dark grey but it’s so hard to tell.
Yeah, it's tricky... we're going for more of a grey for the original and a darker, warmer (almost chocolate) color for the beskar version.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mikid

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Monroe’s burning hole in pocket.... any pics yet V2 before I drop the hammer down....

zsherman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do we have any pics of the flack vest and flight suit from eps 1-3 yet? Patiently waiting!! Okay, maybe NOT so patient.

zsherman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve just stalled the build process waiting to see your suit! Knowing you guys, it’ll be as close to screen accurate as can be! Can’t wait.