Mandalorian Reference Thread

Hasbro is taking pre-orders today for the final Mando Monday for the new Boba Fett helmet. This is just a digital rendering, but they did include the heavy texture. They will also have the Dark Saber up. I assume it will have a blade, but have not seen any pictures of it yet. I will be ordering both of these today.

1608566044015.png
1608566114056.png

UPDATE: I just read on JediTempleArchives.com that the Boba Fett helmet will be $119 (same as previous Boba Fett helmets) and the Dark Saber will be $250, so it will definitely have a blade.

Hasbro is taking pre-orders today for the final Mando Monday for the new Boba Fett helmet. This is just a digital rendering, but they did include the heavy texture. They will also have the Dark Saber up. I assume it will have a blade, but have not seen any pictures of it yet. I will be ordering both of these today.

View attachment 1380758 View attachment 1380759

UPDATE: I just read on JediTempleArchives.com that the Boba Fett helmet will be $119 (same as previous Boba Fett helmets) and the Dark Saber will be $250, so it will definitely have a blade.
The preorder page is also already up on Hasbro Pulse for the Darksaber. Orders will be taken today for it too. It does have a removable blade. Apparently they also added a rechargable battery to it.

It has to have a blade, it's part of hasbro's license.

Attachments

• STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-in-pck.jpg
    STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-in-pck.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 239
  • STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-oop-2.jpg
    STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-oop-2.jpg
    810.3 KB · Views: 214
  • STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-oop-3.jpg
    STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-oop-3.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 229
  • STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-oop-4.jpg
    STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-THE-MANDALORIAN-DARKSABER-FORCE-FX-ELITE-LIGHTSABER-oop-4.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 250
The preorder page is also already up on Hasbro Pulse for the Darksaber. Orders will be taken today for it too. It does have a removable blade. Apparently they also added a rechargable battery to it.

Already found them. Not thrilled about the $250 price tag, but I have to have this.

Price might be because it will be the first with a rechargeable li-on battery
All of the Elite Force FX sabers are $250. Except for Kylo, that one is $300.

Hasbro has gradually raised the price of the standard Force FX sabers, too. They used to retail for $150. Then Obi Wan, Macu Windu, and Maul were $175. Kit Fisto, Asajj, and Dooku are $215. Those are all basic FX sabers. The only one with added features was Kit Fisto. That one had a removable blade and blade plug.

Screenshot_20201221-114239.jpg

I gotta agree with the others. Excellent work on the wood grain handle. Now I need to repaint mine because it doesn't compare at all with yours. Nice work!

The various sizes of Ahsoka sabers then made. Thought for a second the larger ones were the galaxy’s edge ones but I don’t see the speaker gaps in the pommel.

D4CE01AF-CB79-4701-A743-95B6C3CE11A7.jpeg

10B338D8-3C94-48C5-9DF6-EF72E3851136.jpeg

Welp, I gave in and ordered the Hasbro Darksaber. $228 with tax on sale at Gamestop. I spent more on the metal Beskar staff, which is just a solid pole, so might as well add this to my Force FX collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back