Mandalorian Reference Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The various sizes of Ahsoka sabers then made. Thought for a second the larger ones were the galaxy’s edge ones but I don’t see the speaker gaps in the pommel.

D4CE01AF-CB79-4701-A743-95B6C3CE11A7.jpeg

10B338D8-3C94-48C5-9DF6-EF72E3851136.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
Welp, I gave in and ordered the Hasbro Darksaber. $228 with tax on sale at Gamestop. I spent more on the metal Beskar staff, which is just a solid pole, so might as well add this to my Force FX collection.

master jinn

Repetition is one of the main themes of Star Wars. Like father, like son. Luke's appearance is very similar to Anakin. Also Luke's battle with dark droids in Mandalorian parallels Darth Vader's hallway scene in Rogue One.

They are setting up for Luke's eventual downfall, similar to Anakin's downfall in PT.

Last edited:

Auel

Found a image of a Jedi tunic that looks awfully similar to the one he's wearing, sorry for the badly photoshopped belt!

It looks very close.

7507057373071.jpg

harrisonp

Sr Member
I really do wish they had given him some earth tones, the all black ROTJ look is symbolic of his arc in that film but I want to see some evolution in his costume. Maybe if he shows up in the future...

That said I’m glad at least that he isn’t wearing EXACTLY his ROTJ look like a cartoon character.

Strikerkc

Sr Member
Finally beginning my Mando build. Anyone have a good source on the correct colored visor?
most people/pretty much every "build up a helmet" instruction I've found, points to using this thing.

I think the only exception you're going to find, is when a builder sells unfinished helmets, and make his own visor inserts that come with it. If you're really worried, you can go scope out The Dented Helmet; it's the RFP sister site that's all about mando costumes. There's a link to it under the star wars costumes section.

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
most people/pretty much every "build up a helmet" instruction I've found, points to using this thing.

I think the only exception you're going to find, is when a builder sells unfinished helmets, and make his own visor inserts that come with it. If you're really worried, you can go scope out The Dented Helmet; it's the RFP sister site that's all about mando costumes. There's a link to it under the star wars costumes section.
I'm aware of dented helmet. That visor doesn't appear to be tinted the way Mando's is. His visor has a blue-ish purple color to it.

Mr Mold Maker

Master Member

Attachments

• D81116F5-1B64-480D-8777-1493A6208DB7.jpeg
    D81116F5-1B64-480D-8777-1493A6208DB7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • C413D218-2DCC-4557-AA77-E48100E5140F.jpeg
    C413D218-2DCC-4557-AA77-E48100E5140F.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 82

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks guys. Yeah, I couldn’t tell if that was color grading or my eyes misinterpreting, but I knew there was a hint of color in there.

I used your paint guide Mr Mold Maker. It’s super helpful. I used a different color for the triangles, because my local store didn’t have the Bermuda. I’ll repaint them at some point.

Attachments

• AE510373-2557-459E-B505-C43F198C78FB.jpeg
    AE510373-2557-459E-B505-C43F198C78FB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 66

LordHeadass

Those still look REALLY good, also Mr.MoldMaker when you say you’ve seen through the hero props visor are you referencing the Anovos helmet or the actual screen used helmet?

Mr Mold Maker

Master Member
Glad it was of some help benhs.

Those still look REALLY good, also Mr.MoldMaker when you say you’ve seen through the hero props visor are you referencing the Anovos helmet or the actual screen used helmet?
Hero helmet, meaning one of the main ones used for the show. Screen used.

Anovos is a replica. Their visor set up is weird and incorrect.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.