Mandalorian Reference Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ares X

I own the Anovos helmet and the visor was definitely a strange set up. Not sure why that was done.

As a Mandalorian Merc, I can tell you that a lot of members tend to use the tinted replacement shield that was posted up. I have also used visors for motorcycle helmets, but that's only because I have had spares lying around.

Synz314

Sr Member
Everything. The double visor, the purple color, the attachment. It’s all weird and incorrect. I have no idea why they did it that way.
The double visor is so dumb on the Anovos. I replaced it with a welding lens. The welding lens the exact same thickness as the original visor, yet it's much darker and less brittle. If they had just use a darker visor, there'd be no need for the secondary one.

janglesworthy

Luke is wearing a tunic which looks like a tribute to Anakin/Vader.

View attachment 1397716
It looks like they changed the under tunic from ROTJ with a prequel style cross over with an obi and leather belt combo. The rest looks like the original costume just smoother fabric maybe
fbc73815dd7f6249117b3f8946cbd40e.jpg

jocha

Wanted to share my latest build: the "taxi driver binoculars" from the first episode. Made of an old kodak film camera with added greeblies from thingiverse. I also added some LED lighting (one is blinking) and did some weathering. The eyepieces are not 100% accurate; maybe i will change them in the future...

Attachments

• IMG_5405.jpg
    IMG_5405.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5406.jpg
    IMG_5406.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5407.jpg
    IMG_5407.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5408.jpg
    IMG_5408.jpg
    922.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5409.jpg
    IMG_5409.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

Ares X

I already own the Sideshow version of the Life-Size The Child, but I also ordered the Hot Toys version. I had considered cancelling it a few times, but now that I see these pics, I am so happy I did not.

Hot Toys The Child

Ares X

More on the Hot Toys The Child...

Still not loving the seams around the ears, but everything else is absolutely incredible. I just wished some of these companies would start making the display stands with a hidden storage area to keep all the extra parts.