Limited Run Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit . Display Sculpture

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit NEW V2 Material in hand

Interested in a General Zod suit. but I need to lose some weight before measuring.

Hi Leslee, I sent a PM a few days ago. Hope all is well.

sent. Lot of research done since last week bud. Hope you can answer soon.

Hello, would you sell me one Cape only? and for how much? I already have a suit and the only thing Im missing is the cape and yours look amazing! Thank you for the response!

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit ( Dream Sequence BLACK SUIT )

Masked Rider, would you have just the fabric to sell? I have a Supergirl costume to make for my niece and would really like to do it right. Thanks.

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit ( Dream Sequence BLACK SUIT )

Message sent.

Back to u shayne . ;)

I am interested in this suit, will you be able to make this suit? Do you take orders of this?

Thanks . Sure , i have 3 more suit to complete and will ship out to all on next week . So i will be able to take more order on next week . Will post update on this thread .

Masked Rider, would you have just the fabric to sell? I have a Supergirl costume to make for my niece and would really like to do it right. Thanks.

Pls PM me for more info . ;)

Hello, would you sell me one Cape only? and for how much? I already have a suit and the only thing Im missing is the cape and yours look amazing! Thank you for the response!

PM me bro . ;)

Also can't wait for the mannequin, been keeping up with this since the start, about this time last year i reckon, glad i been waiting especially with the updated fabric colour.

Still want to know where pictures of the Supergirl suits are, if there are any? (Masked riders version, inspired from CBS Supergirl)

How did the rest of you remove the sole from the shoe/boot? What product did you use?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back