Limited Run Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit . Display Sculpture

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit ( Dream Sequence BLACK SUIT )

As someone who has seen one of the actual suits in person, how dark it appears is largely a function of lighting and color grading. Those pictures you posted are not representative of its appearance in real life.

Yes, Thanks for the heads up, as we did lots of research and tested on lighthing , taking photos in different angle with different lighting effect, and it's really a difficult build to achieve the accurate movie suit. But I'm really enjoy it.... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing pics with us bro,and I'm glad that u like it... Hmm.... Pls share more pics with us while u have the armor parts done. ;) looks awesome so far.

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit ( Dream Sequence BLACK SUIT )

I can also vouch for this, as another person who has examined one of the actual suits in person. The costume is a navy color with a reflective undersuit, so in bright lighting it can look almost like a royal blue or a grayish blue. In shadow it's much darker, in flat lighting it's a steely blue. As you can see from the photos FUN4HEROES just posted, maskedrider's suit appears very dark in certain lighting as well.

Here's another shot of a suit maskedrider made for my friend Micheal. The color is pretty damn good overall (you can see that it's much darker than the primary colors of the supergirl suit outfit).
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net...=dfb3b826a277f0cd051abe727dafab6c&oe=54F74F51

Hahah.. love this pic and gonna print it out as poster and frame it....

Thanks bro....... Although I have no chance to see the real suitin person, but I do learned a alot from u and from the thread that u share all info on.... U are the man... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Sir

I'm Designing a Spiderman costume for Mega-Con. I need some to print the texture for the costume, if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Heres the small update , still some work to do ... hands already separate . Still sculpting on the legs .

IMAG05461.jpg

Hello there!

Still taking orders for this wonder? As soon as I get my jaw back from the floor, I'd like one!

Thanks!

Hello there!

Still taking orders for this wonder? As soon as I get my jaw back from the floor, I'd like one!

Thanks!

Lol...... Thanks.

U mean wearable suit or movie display suit with Mannequin?

Lol...... Thanks.

U mean wearable suit or movie display suit with Mannequin?

Wearable of course hehe!

Though I don't get entirely how is it made...does it has that small padding inside a la muscle suit? Does it have...layers? I've been looking over the thread but I'm afraid I don't get it all...I think I'm missing something.
Is there any place explaining about it? Sorry if there is and I haven't noticed.

Wearable of course hehe!

Though I don't get entirely how is it made...does it has that small padding inside a la muscle suit? Does it have...layers? I've been looking over the thread but I'm afraid I don't get it all...I think I'm missing something.
Is there any place explaining about it? Sorry if there is and I haven't noticed.

Thanks . Unfortunately it has no padding or inner muscle suit , But i will sew a layer of shinny silver under suit with the blue chain mail suit , U can choose from full plain silver under suit or u want a light black shading muscle tone under suit .

He is offering custom making the chain mail suit according to each buyer body size. Urethane body parts could be trimmed to fit within certain range of height. Is about ~ 6 foot tall

What size is it?

I would like to put my partners name down for one please if still available, I might also be interested in a Faora one too. :)

Ive been reading through threads for about 3 hrs now and I am just amazed by all of this detail. Been a fan of superman since i was young. If you still have any openings Id love to get a syit from you. Im not sure I saw it or not but do you sell the muscle suit as well or is that something Ill have to get.

Ive been reading through threads for about 3 hrs now and I am just amazed by all of this detail. Been a fan of superman since i was young. If you still have any openings Id love to get a syit from you. Im not sure I saw it or not but do you sell the muscle suit as well or is that something Ill have to get.

Thanks for interested .

Im currently working on new material for new orders , i will share more pics when its ready . Aiming to start taking new orders in Mid of JAN 2015 . Stay tuned ....

Teaser for everyone .

The new Material for Man of Steel will be ready soon . We have done the new suit material color dye , its darker blue compared to my previous version suit material , and its definitely more stretchable material . Im now working on the new texture chain mail color for the new material . Hopefully i will have something to show u NEXT Week . ;)

As said via PM, definitely interested in this

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back