Limited Run Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit . Display Sculpture

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit ( Dream Sequence BLACK SUIT )

Actually the new fabric looks spot on. I have to have one.

Re: Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit ( Dream Sequence BLACK SUIT )

I think I'd like to see it stretched over something chrome/silver that has shape instead of just flat, as I'm not sure from those pics.
Looks like very nice fabric regardless

Fantastic. Wish i could afford this!

Thanks bro ... sure u will .... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly looks too dark to me.

When i fist receive the dye fabric , i was thinking the same as u bro ... but after compared to my V1 material , i think this is the one ... ;) will show u pics later .

- - - Updated - - -

I think you nailed it :thumbsup

Thanks bro . Glad u like it . ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Outstanding. I'm ready.

Thanks and im ready to take orders , will post update and request for deposit by end of this week .

Actually the new fabric looks spot on. I have to have one.

Thanks dude ...

I think I'd like to see it stretched over something chrome/silver that has shape instead of just flat, as I'm not sure from those pics.
Looks like very nice fabric regardless

Sure ... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I love it..
When are you taking orders for suits?

Thanks ... in anytime ... ;)

Alright.. sign me up. We already spoke about an MOS full suit..
Sign a brother up, PM me with whatever you need from me.. Let's do this.

Here are some pics of the new V2 material stretch on a Chrome Mug cover .

IMG_9718.jpg

IMG_9721.jpg

IMG_9719.jpg

IMG_9722.jpg

Pics taken indoor . ;)

1424343_624251134287512_1505054963_n.jpg

Don't mind my opinion Leslee, my eyes just might be going lol. After seeing it with the silver underside and the comparison pic from the film, you have my approval.

Any idea when you may start tackling the BvS suit, if you do?

Don't mind my opinion Leslee, my eyes just might be going lol. After seeing it with the silver underside and the comparison pic from the film, you have my approval.

Any idea when you may start tackling the BvS suit, if you do?

Thanks bro.. I will take some pics of both suit side by side so u can see the different, and I hope u like your V1 suit. ;)

Hmm.... As for the BVS suit, im afraid I can't do that as I've contract to make suit for a licence company . My buddy will help me on that project.

That's an unusual mix between MOS and the new 52 Supergirl.

Leslee how is the display version coming along with the mannequin? I'm sure you & your team are very busy, not just with this project but with the Mark 43 suit. I'm very interested in both:)

The new material looks great Leslee! I'm ready when you are to order this one. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back