"MagnaTRON" Home Theater Room With Movie Props

Even Dunhill Cologne is a lift-arm device.... What does this have to do with movie props? I have no idea.... I've clearly lost it....

Dunhill Cologne Red s.jpg

1930/40s Dunhill Rollalite (precursor to the Dunhill Rollagas gas lighter, this one uses a wick and lighter fluid; the body has the same dimensions and design styling. This one has a silver finish with vertical lines case)

Dunhill Rollalite s.jpg
Dunhill Rollalite Lit s.jpg

And another one....

Dunhill Sylphide Lighter (Black and Gold). This one was made in England, but I bought it from someone in France. This is the lighter the Hadson Moonlite and Maruman Corinth imitate.

Dunhill Sylphide s.jpg
Dunhill Sylphide Lit s.jpg

99 Cents Plus shipping from Morocco (another Hadson Moonlite). Not in perfect condition (couple dots of lacquer missing and looks like maybe it was a sandstorm by the size of it on the sides as well), but at that price, not too shabby either. :D

Lighter flame control is a bit touchy (slight movement of the dial and I have a 6 inch flame) and the spring was weak (changed it out for another one I had and now it sparks like new again), but at least it works.

Hadson Moonlite Redfire s.jpg
Hadson Moonlite Redfire Lit s.jpg

Edit: I spoke too soon. It appears to silently (usually you can hear it) lose gas out the top. It'll need new valves if I can find them in that size.

Last edited:
The Man With The Golden Gun handle was based on a gold colored Colibri Molectric 88 Lighter with a "Hob Nail" texture. This one I've obtained is more of a Barely/Stripe Gold (I haven't been able to locate a Hob Nail Gold one yet), but it's fully functional unlike many Colibri lighters from the '70s.
Colibri Molectric 88 Gold Lighter s.jpg
Colibri Molectric 88 Gold Lighter Lit s.jpg

Next I have a refurbished 1970s Dunhill Rollagas Black Lacquer and Gold lighter to go with my blue and gold one (a red and gold one is also on the way and a hob nail all gold version, which ironically IS the texture I'm looking for with the Molectric 88.)

Dunhill Rollagas Black Gold s.jpg
Dunhill Rollagas Black Gold Lit s.jpg

BLADE RUNNER 2049 whiskey time!

"Cibi" style from the original movie and also seen in Jared Leto's office when older Harrison Ford's Decker character is sitting there (one beside him and one on the table):

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 02s.jpg

You really do need enough glasses to share for a Blade Runner party....

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 01s.jpg

The "other" whiskey glasses in Blade Runner 2049:

Left: Harrison Ford (Decker) used this glass in the Vegas hotel in the bar scene
Middle: Ryan Gosling's (Agent K) whiskey glass in his apartment
Right: The Police Captain's glass she drinks from shortly before she's killed at the station

Blade Runner 2049 glasses s.jpg

Last edited:
MORE lighters have arrived (I have an addiction).....

Dunhill Sylphide (gold plated stripe finish):

Dunhill Sylphide Gold Stripe s.jpg
Dunhill Sylphide Gold Stripe Lit s.jpg

Dunhill Rollagas (Red Lacquer and gold plating):

Dunhill Rollagas Red s.jpg
Dunhill Rollagas Red Lit s.jpg

Hadson Moonlite (Silver or Chrome finish with a barley like grid pattern):

Hadson Moonlite Cauvet Silver s.jpg
Hadson Moonlite Cauvet Silver Lit s.jpg

My Dunhill Rollagas in "Hobnail" texture in gold has arrived. I've posted a picture of it next to my "barley" texture one from Kingsman to compare. Hobnail is the correct texture for the Colibri lighter from the Man with the Golden Gun gun that I have yet to locate one to buy.

Dunhill Rollagas Gold Hobnail s.jpg
Dunhill Rollagas Gold Hobnail Lit s.jpg

Dunhill Compare Hobnail to Barley Gold s.jpg

This one turned out to be by a company called Small Brothers and it's marked Germany (I was hoping I found a mother of pearl Dunhill in the rough, but there was no picture of the bottom and I didn't want them to jack the price up given how cheap it was). After I got it today and saw the company name, I did a search on eBay and there's another one just like it except it's in way worse looking shape and says "Small Bros Utica NY" and then "Germany" below that; mine only says "Small Bros" and "Germany" below it). But maybe that explains how it ended up in NYC somehow with the New York Metropolitan Life Insurance company logo on it (the other one on eBay has the same logo and mother of pearl-like finish. The guys wants $269 for that one! I paid $23 for this one in better condition (less than 1/10 the price). I have no idea its actual worth. But after a new flint and a bit of cleanup and some lighter fluid, it works fine. It appears to be a copy of a 1920s style Dunhill lift-arm lighter in any case (one site suggests it was made in the 1930s). It's in pretty good condition overall, much better than the one online where the guy wants a ridiculous $269....

I found an auction house site that sold one without the Life Insurance cover (silver underneath; same basic lighter) for $69 in good condition so I guess that gives me some idea. Same double ended fling screw, etc.

Small Brothers Germany Lift Arm Lighter s.jpg
Small Brothers Germany Lift Arm Lighter Lit s.jpg

Last edited:
Tsubota Pearl XL (taller than average) pipe lighter made of Seki steel (same as Samurai swords) from Japan with black leather wrap and blackened chrome finish.

はい、そうです

Tsubota Pearl XL Flash s.jpg
Tsubota Pearl XL Lit s.jpg

Santa brought more lighters....

ST Dupont Black & Silver Ligne 2:

ST Dupont Black Lacquer and Silver s.jpg
ST Dupont Black Lacquer and Silver Lit s.jpg

Hadson "Kent Cigarettes" large castle lighter in Zippo style (still brand new in box from 1970s/80s):

Hadson Large Castle Zippo Copy s.jpg
Hadson Large Castle Zippo Copy Open s.jpg

New additions to the Indy Bookshelf.... I've got some new lighting to try on order as well.

MIMIC remote controlled light up Sankara Stones
Mark Poon Nurhachi Urn
Mark Poon Lao Che diamond
Sanskrit parchment fragment.

Indy Bookshelf New Urn and Stones No Flash.jpg

Lighting test with existing Conan "Heart of Ahriman" light puck with the Nurhachi urn:

Urn Lit 04 s.jpg

Indiana Jones bookshelf display updated with new remote control votive candles (including a brighter set inside the MIMIC Sankara Stones) and lit in the dark (candle flicker effect in real life as well):

Indiana Jones Bookshelf Candle Lit 3 s.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back