Made007 Custom Suit Wip, Prcc 2013 Pics On Last Page

made007

Sr Member
Hello hunters, on this thread ill put the pics of my mask from start to finish, and some of the materials im using:

the pvc stand i made following the duct tape dummy tutorial by stealth:
IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

added some foam. ill trim later:
IMG_1597.jpg

with a circle template i made theese to stick to the dread holes:
IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

the prostetic adhesive:
IMG_1580.jpg

testing it, very tacky:
IMG_1587.jpg

got this form ebay hope they work:
IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

thats all for now

If I'm understanding your plan is to cut circles out for the dreads. Before you do that, try and X instead. I've done it based on other's recomendations and it worked great.

Oh, and I like how they added a good smell to the adhesive. Nothing like factory support when you want to sniff glue. o_O

I could be wrong, but i believe he added the circles to the dread holes so he can paint the mask and not have to worry about painting where the holes are. That's what i did as well, then glued the dreads on. I haven't had any dreads fall off yet.

I could be wrong, but i believe he added the circles to the dread holes so he can paint the mask and not have to worry about painting where the holes are. That's what i did as well, then glued the dreads on. I haven't had any dreads fall off yet.

thats right, i didnt like the x idea, another hunter from puerto rico told me to do the x, but it hurts me to do that to the mask, :(

I'm with you bro, i can't get myself to cut x's into it. But super glue gorilla glue works perfectly fine, so there is no need to worry about the dreads falling off:)

i dont know yet, i will try them and see how they look better but i dont like short dreads :), hey sonic, i just put the first coat of paint on my mask and it looks like crap, i almost cried, then i waited that coat to get dry and added another of same color and worked, i guess first one i thinned with too much water cause it was like in drops all over the mask, im gonna take pics right now of the first one

this is what i have done today, looks similar to desert hunter but at the end it will look different, so far i havent use liquitex just folk art, apple barrel and a new brand from walmart studio 27 wich is very good btw

heres my mess to start with:
IMG_1607.jpg

started with a coat of kryolan let dry and a coat of folk art buttercream, using an automotive mini spray gun from pep boys:)
IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back