Mad Max: Fury Road

Just the fact that his center of mass is up in his torso would mean that would be thrown forward first. His foot wouldn't need to get caught/bumped for that to happen. But sure, that doesn't mean it was or wasn't planned.

WTF indeed. The beauty of "Road Warrior tech" was that it could be achieved by wasteland mechanics under austere conditions. This is way over the top. I'm going to need some time to process this.

Check this out:

madmaxgigahorse.jpg

Mad Max's Gigahorse is monstrous, insane

As mad max vehicles go, that's a little over the top, but it's not out of the realm of possibility. I'm hoping it's along the lines of "I am a bad guy and I've had my men working on this vehicle for the better part of 10 years, now I'm going to use it against you in this epic final chase scene!!!!"

That latest pic has me excited and concerned at the same time. Head shrinked. Good work so far Dr Miller. The news that a trilogy has been penned is major news and also has me excited and concerned. He is a Doctor of the mind and all the games within as well i guess.

WTF is that gigahorse? Okay, I'm pretty much writing off this movie. They've forgotten what made them work. I now predict this will be Mad Max's Phantom Menace.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back