Done / Completed Machined Aluminum Conical Knobs used on X-Wing Chest Box and V2 Lightsaber - Run Closed

I have plenty of extra material left, so if any one else wants to get on the list or if any one wants additional knobs, feel free to post a reply or send me PayPal.

I completed cutting out 18 units today. I should have 25 units completed by Friday, the 22nd, so I'm moving the completion/shipping date to the 23rd.
I suppose the good news is that these will get completed/shipped before the holiday season and then all of us can take a break for a while. :)

30 units completed.
Original list updated. Two orders will ship out on Monday with a second wave blasting off on Tuesday.
They are looking good. I'll try to remember to take some new photos.
Have a good weekend. ;)

Sorry for being late - but maybe it´s still of interest.

My originals are M6 threaded, with light knurling. (Knurling differs slighly over time, not all are exactly the same as with todays cnc work)

By the way, I had some trouble cleaning off all of the residual oil within the knurled areas.
I suppose if you're going for a weathered look, you'll be in good shape. :)

However, if you should see any oil or grease, I'm going to recommend using an old tooth brush or clean rag with either
WD-40 or denatured alcohol to really get these clean.

Good old soap and water should also do the trick. Just try to avoid dropping the parts down the drain. :p

One last set will go out later this week.
I'm closing this run and no longer taking orders for these parts.

Thanks for a successful run and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back