Interest Machine Shop Services - Next Run

Just a heads up, but bobadebt has mentioned doing the same run of parts once the ROTJ run has completed. You might want to coordinate.

If he is going to do the run I will drop it for now, I don't want to step on anyone's toes,

For the present I am doing another small run on the ANH kits for a few guys who missed out on the last run if anyone is interested.

Ok... then I vote for another SW blaster than no one else is tackling, OR the metal Mal Gun...

I'm in, I am looking for another run to do, I just need pics/drawings/solid models to see if I can do it,

I am working (slowly) on a sample of a grenade launcher replica from the anime movie Castle In The Sky to see if anyone is interested in that kind of movie:
Untitled17.jpg

3D printed lower to check for size and fit, will be machined from aluminum,
IMG_0825.JPG

As far as the overthruster is concerned that might be too big for the spin casting, I would need some dimensions.

I just looked up the droid caller, one of the pics said it was a Kabold flash gun handle,
If anybody has one I can measure that would be a nice run.

I just looked up the droid caller, one of the pics said it was a Kabold flash gun handle,
If anybody has one I can measure that would be a nice run.

If I had one, I'd let you borrow it. But then again, that's my problem in the first place. :p

Maybe a wider call across the RPF might produce better results. Also, there are a lot of Kobold flash variants, you want to ensure you get data on the correct one.

I's like to provide further info as to why i think a run would prove successful. Recently Todd's costumes produced a very nice and economical Solo rig. Those who bought it, are in need of a droid caller. Additionally, in a few months, Anovos will be sending out their Solo rig. Although these will have the droid caller, from what was revealed on the topic thread here, it will not be made of metal. So I also believe that buyers (like me) would like a metal version.

DSCF4870.JPG
You'll have to wait till tomorrow but I'll get some pictures and measurements for you.
Actually a separate domed piece would be awesome too for the Skywalker variant, if you did that and replica bottom screwed piece I'd be over those.

Than sound good to me Dave. Please let us know when you start the interest thread...You can definitely count me in. I'm sure you will get lots of interest. Keep us posted. Thanks

View attachment 362846
You'll have to wait till tomorrow but I'll get some pictures and measurements for you.
Actually a separate domed piece would be awesome too for the Skywalker variant, if you did that and replica bottom screwed piece I'd be over those.

You are da man marv!
Ok, it looks like this could come together, I'm in the middle of some parts, and I am starting another small DL44 run so I will put up something soon.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back