Limited Run === Luke's Lightsaber : THE LAST JEDI === NOW SHIPPING!!!

Re: === Luke's Lightsaber : THE LAST JEDI ===

How is this coming along Roman? can't wait to get some more details on this!!

How is this coming along Roman? can't wait to get some more details on this!!

I've been waiting on a quote for a few weeks not. Seems my shop has been swamped with quite a bit of work lately, so most of my projects are a bit behind schedule... including the quote. A few things are wrapping up next week, so I'll bring up this project again.

What could be interested with this saber is to have two options for the control box. One empty control box for FX conversion and fir static purpose one control box with a small PCB, button, battery and two triangle leds to be able to switch on/off the triangles led. Similar to what eFX made with their hero reveal) and I suppose what will come with the Korbanth ls6

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hey Roman, I know you have been busy but did You ever get a quote back yet? Looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

I'm definitely in. I've been looking for a good FX ready hero for a while. Depending on what happens in episode 8, it could be cool to have the "uneven" rings as seen in ROTJ (as in the "nicksdad" run)

I'm definitely in. I've been looking for a good FX ready hero for a while. Depending on what happens in episode 8, it could be cool to have the "uneven" rings as seen in ROTJ (as in the "nicksdad" run)

It will be cool to have a ROTJ version with uneven rings.

Okay guys! This is moving forward next week. Just have to square away the tri-rings & red/green triangles, and I'll start taking pre-orders.

Here are some specifics:
- FX Ready
- Anodized Grips
- Real Copper Neck & Box "Lid"
- Static & Vented End Caps
- Hero & TFA Blade Plugs

Last edited:

Roman your my hero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back