Limited Run === Luke's Lightsaber : THE LAST JEDI === NOW SHIPPING!!!

Re: === Luke's Lightsaber : THE LAST JEDI ===

I have a One Replicas ROTJ Hero with The KR Sabers Target exclusive blade plug. If you can get more accurate than that then I'm in.
Don Mac.
I think I'll wait till we have more details on the saber.

Last edited:

I have a One Replicas ROTJ Hero with The KR Sabers Target exclusive blade plug. If you can get more accurate than that then I'm in.
Don Mac.

While this design is similar to the ROTJ saber, it differs significantly. You can't really expect this saber, which was made for production of The Force Awakens and shown in some behind the scenes featurettes, to be an accurate representation of Luke's saber from ROTJ.

See this thread - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=259129

Interested but have question regarding the set up

will the neck be copper?
will it include functional switches and triangular LEDs for blinking?

It seems that the FX version isn't much meaningful for us DIY folks if the switch solution isn't included. Otherwise most people have to pay $$$ to smiths for installation.
Thanks

I don't think I can promise a "screen accurate" hilt with just a few screen shots. Not to mention it may not even be in the movie or completely different, but I still want it! ;)
What I could do is make this idealize to the Hero with options on the tri-ring placement and emitter details.

Interested but have question regarding the set up

will the neck be copper?
will it include functional switches and triangular LEDs for blinking?

Yes,it will have a copper neck.

No, no switches. The card will have a "rocker" function like my Inception, so you can install your own switches underneath the card.

You know i would buy one from you in a heartbeat - but unfortunately i already have one of Starkillers version.
Not really happy with it (bad machining, obvisiously no QC, non existent customer care, got no tri-ring,...), but i will not spend more money on this specific saber.

If anyone is interested in this saber design, go for this, Romans work and QC is top notch. If i would have known he will come with it, i would have skipped Starkillers within a heartbeat and waited for Romans.

Once there are good reference showing this saber being used in Ep VIII, I will be interested. I'm not interested in it if the design turns out to be different.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

interested, depending price and screen accuracy and having lots of photos to go by.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back