Luke's Lightsaber Mando series finale.

Just an idea I’m throwing out there. Could the bladed stunt possibly be a first gen Romans Balance hilt? I remember that it had a flat emitter for changing it between a ROTJ and TLJ hilt, and I recall the arrows being sort of a flat colored red and green
That’s actually what I’m currently using as a Mandalorian Luke Hero stand-in; a Gen.1 Roman Props Balance V4 with the removable emitter/blade plug.
6F4784E1-4A00-4844-A7C3-993EF83ED1CD.jpeg
BB530378-03AA-445E-BAD4-864585B83746.jpeg

E929952E-45E2-4B96-89C2-8FEC789E15F5.jpeg

Again this is just my current stand-in, I’m not saying this is what was used on screen.
But I feel it looks the part pretty well with the wider rings, tri-ring position, large nipple hole, emitter height, ect.

There are certain shots in the Mandalorian Season2 finale that resemble this saber, some of the FX shots as well as the Belt Hanger. Though I’m not sure if the same prop was used in The Book of Boba Fett because that one appears to have thinner rings to my eye, closer to the idealized grip on the MoM perhaps.

Last edited:
I don’t know how much I’m allowed to leak, I’ll let starkiller handle this one. There’s “more” to it then shown

My only question is there a bunch of shallowness to the grooves or is that the photo? I get you guys don't want ppl to copy, and I gather that's pretty much the reason for the not-super-hd-photo, but my curiosity lies on how you guys figured out how this thing actually is supposed to look. I'm just excited and have been out of the loop a bit.

My only question is there a bunch of shallowness to the grooves or is that the photo? I get you guys don't want ppl to copy, and I gather that's pretty much the reason for the not-super-hd-photo, but my curiosity lies on how you guys figured out how this thing actually is supposed to look. I'm just excited and have been out of the loop a bit.
I may know somebody, who knows somebody, who robbed somebody

All joking aside, this is it when it comes to mando hilts. I can’t explain, you’re seriously just going to have to trust me.

I’ll have another video up shortly, my computer has died, I had to borrow my sisters to make the teaser, that’s why it was so rushed and half @$$ed.. my apologies on that

But keep an eye out for a new video shortly, it’s gonna be wicked

It's based on the BTS video where you see the stunt in action. And it's based on some other information that I'm not at liberty to share publicly.

Don't worry, the pic is blurry because it's a teaser. I'll have some better pictures and more specific info to share very soon.
I tought you had a bad camera

The price will be $175.00 Plus shipping. This will come as a kit and include all the necessary parts to build the saber into a hero or stunt configuration. Shipping will be $17.00 in the USA and $30.00 internationally. The kits will go on sale tomorrow 6pm EST on my website Atstarsend.com

Halliwax will be doing assembly videos with a bunch of builders tricks

With US/UK time zone differences is this something that I'm going to need to be available at 6PM EST to get one or will I be able to leave it to later on? Just trying to work out if I need to set my alarm or can wait until I get up the following morning

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back