Luke's Lightsaber Mando series finale.

View attachment 1572458
Grenade base ring is a good bit longer than the EFX resin.
Hmmm, card trace thickness looks different too.
Could be a characteristically distorted cast of the metal hero on the show? Maybe the stand-in bodydouble had the aluminum hilt and MH wore this (maybe) cast one?
Oh well. It was a thought

The emitter on this piece is quite a bit shorter than the Rylo version

Does the EFX have that little machine hole in the pommel? Because the one that Mark is wearing is flat and featureless.
2B8F7907-CE47-479C-8566-B6A97814D3CA.jpeg

There’s *something* there but it doesn’t look as defined as the machined hole

They definitely didn’t use the MR ForceFX Yoda saber for the ignited version, it’s way too big compared to the MR Yoda saber they used as the hero saber. I wonder it that silver Yoda saber we see in the BTS is the ignited version they made in-house.

E0543838-5D67-4789-A15D-63325CCFC101.jpeg

Man the one Mark is wearing really has soft edges. The resin theory makes sense to me.

Man all these new screen caps and I still can’t tell if there is gold paint on the first bottom face of the emitter…

Man the one Mark is wearing really has soft edges. The resin theory makes sense to me.

Man all these new screen caps and I still can’t tell if there is gold paint on the first bottom face of the emitter…
Pretty sure a few pages back I post a picture showing the bottom is silver with the brass neck screwing into it

As for the FX yoda. I’d you watch the beginning of the fett gallery. Filoni pulls that raw aluminum one out of the box and is moving it around, you can see the bottom is open and you might even see completely through it.. I distinctly remember the bottom open

I imagine that’s the one they used for electronics

Though.. that blade tip sure does look like that early black series yoda..

204B0C2E-0304-49FB-A13E-AAF9C53854AF.jpeg

We know they had a black series luke for “plo koon”

Idk anymore lol

Well that isn't a Master Replicas EP3 ROTS saber....

So I was playing around with my Roman Props Balance V4. Looking at the tri-ring location. Looking at these pictures. And something jumped out at me.
19-png.png

21-png.png

Am I just crazy, or is pommel actively loose and rotating? Like the control box is turned in pointing towards his body. Then the next is pointing away?!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back