Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber

Is there a larger version of this photo out there publicly? Looking for lever reference :D
v2e-jpg.jpg

Yea thanks!, i went digging through this thread for those celebration photos and only found the ones hosted on photobucket or something. I totally forgot they were propblog photos!

That shot is so weird. We might be able to pick out a dent or a scratch that caused it to look like it had a "tooth".. im going back to that lever thread haha

Not sure if anyone knew this I thought I'd post it, I was looking at a reference hydraulic transcription turntable and noticed the pointed thumb screw original part.
IMG_1071_zps15a17ff0.jpg
20210513_032133.jpg
20210513_032110.jpg

I figured it was, just thought I'd say something incase. I know its a very popular prop, I was looking for something else and noticed it.

Has anyone posted these yet? Note the Hoth Rebel Soldier holding the V2 and a second later in the shot he hands it to his fellow soldier.

HothsoldierV2.jpg
HothsoldierV2a.jpg
HothsoldierV2b.jpg

I know fans already confirmed that the V2 was used by the Hoth soldiers likely as a hammer (which would account for the dented emitter face if the saber was held vertically.) I just wasn't sure if these screen grabs had been posted. This saber's history is just fascinating!

Psab keel Yeah, these grabs are buried deep in this thread somewhere. It's likely it was used as a hammer for something briefly at some point, as evidenced by the nail dents on the bottom of the pommel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back