LTB PKD blaster kit

Daniel Brescia

I’m experienced hobbist and painter, looking to expand into prop building, and I want to to try my hand at building Deckard’s infamous “blaster” from Blade Runner. Any recommendations as to where I could acquire a decent quality kit would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and nice to meet you guys!

So here are my picks with some to-the-point details:

-Tomenosuke/Coyle/Sidkit- $$$$- all metal w/ accurate plastic parts. Arguably the most accurate versions out there.

-Off World (eBay) $$$- some metal, mostly plastic. Metal reciver/butt frame upgrades available

-rgriesbeck (RPF)- $$- highly accurate 3d printed kit and a trusted member.

-Tip Top Workshop(Etsy)- $$- detailed resin kit from the U.K.

Welcome to the prop building world, Daniel.

Tomenosuke has their all resin stunt model kit up for pre-order right now, mid-April release. It's about $215 USD once converted from yen, + shipping from Japan, usually sells out fast and then doubles in price on the aftermarket.

Richard Coyle also is doing a run of his all metal (plastic grips and mag clip parts as was the original) kit right now, you may be able to get in on the run. Info can be found on his Facebook page RACProps. $500 + $25 shipping +$20 for a plaque if you wanted one.

Neither of these runs happen very often.

Last edited:
It's obviously worth keeping a close eye on the `Junkyard' but from what I've seen kits posted for sale get snapped up pretty quick and prices seem to be on the rise from what I've seen.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back