Lost Hunter Snake Wip

Snake14

After a brief hiatus due to some health-related issues, I finally am close enough to 100% to complete my Snake P2 build.
I accidentally deleted my original Snake post.
Hopefully I can get up all the old pics, the new ones and detail the background for this build in his new posting.

My goal is to build the 1st complete Snake build and be as true to screen accurate as possible. With the help of Andy (Mr Fett) keeping me honest on the Lost Hunter legacy, I have been able to keep on track.

First task, get reference pics to use :

P2LostHunterSNAKE_REF1.jpg

P2LostHunterSNAKE_REF2.jpg

SnakeHead1.jpg

SnakeMask.jpg

SnakeMask2.jpg

snakescreenshot.png

P2 Raw Skins.jpg

After getting these are more compiled, I started to get the pieces together.

I decided to get Chuck's (Ruffkintoy) new P2 skins and feet. Armor is built in and comes with the gauntlets, although I will not use them on this build :
View attachment 29709

• Gene's (Seahunter) P2 hands and trophy necklace
  • DB1 Mask
  • Gene's (MeanGene) Boar Cod piece
  • Joe's (Bambooie) dreads
  • P2 screen accurate molded mandibles - thanks, Joe (ta2pro)
  • P2 screen accurate molded beads from Andy (Mr Fett)
  • Casey's P2 neckring
  • P2 spear from a good friend
  • LEDs for P2 spear from Casey
  • Reindeer fur from a friend in Canada
  • Body netting from Joe (ta2pro)
  • Overall paint up by Joe (ta2pro)
  • Other odds and ends

Last edited by a moderator:
OMIGOD SNAKE. so glad to see you back! :D i was really starting to worry honestly...

best of luck with (also) one of my fav Preds. its hard to find good material on him though... but im sure it will look great! looking forward to seeing WIPs of it!!!

Sizzy -

Missed you!!
Thanks for the kind words.
Life kicks you sometimes and you just learn to pick yourself up and keep going...
Looking forward to catching up.
Saw all the great pics from Monsterpalooza; hope you had fun.
A lot of new stuff on here - good to see.

Andre -

Yes, I do.
After thinking more about it after I started piecing things together, I decided to display Lee's mask on it's own. I worry about any builds that will be worn getting 'beat up' a bit from wear and tear. My other builds were nicked up and dreads pulled out, etc. when I wore them.

I have 3 complete masks (dreads and accurate beads/quills)/neck ring) that I consider my best pieces that I have displayed in my rec room side by side : Bagy Elder painted Joe Evans (ta2pro), SM P1 closed mouth painted by Scott Marshall and Lee's P2 Snake with P1 mandibles painted by Lee himself. Because they aren't being worn, I didn't have to slit the back of the neck/heads and had them completely foamed with glass eyes added.

yeah i hope to see ya on chat or something! gotta catch up some! Monsterpalooza was a super blast, had the time of my life. AND got to meet some of they guys! felt pretty loved :)

suit looks like its coming along pretty nicely :)

that's a great paint job!

question: do you plan on using velcro to keep the suit together or will you us another meathod?
I have the same skin from ruffin and that was a big issue I had with my build.

I have it rigged with velcro and suspenders inside the thighs. It actually works fine for me.
I put additional foam in mine to make sure it fit so that helps.

I had originally posted this but for those who missed it, here is a video of Lee's version of Snake which I have kept as a display piece vs wearing it in this build :

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:27747]

That is looking! sick! i mean what a great job! I am working on an p2 elder suit hoping to post my progress up by next tuesday! but seriously looking good! wouldn't it be great to get a group of people to make a different lost hunter then meet at an event! together? :D ! really awesome job there man!

I have it rigged with velcro and suspenders inside the thighs. It actually works fine for me.
I put additional foam in mine to make sure it fit so that helps.

Suspenders inside the thighs? Could I please bother you for some pictures of how that's set up?

Sizzy -
Build is slowly starting up again! Hope you are well.
Couple health setbacks put me behind schedule but I have caught up a bit and will continue to work on it until it is completed.

Couple of updates :

Andy (Mr. Fett) went OUT of his way to get me some P2 beads that were made from the original molds. These will go a long way in keeping my build as screen accurate as I can.
P2 Beads.jpg

P2 Spear to use with this buid- Joe (ta2pro) helped me with this and did a get a great job painting it. This is going to be used with this build only. It is MUCH lighter than my Master Replica one and I will not be concerned if I dropped this one. Installing LEDS in it is all I have left to do.
P2 Spear.jpg

Finally, for a peak at how far or how much I have left (depending at how you look at it!), here is what Snake looks like so far.
Sneak Peak.jpg

I have the netting, trophy necklace, deer fur and leather for the loin cloth (back) to finish. I have some different leather for the forearms I may go with as the ones I have on now.

I will add more updates as I finish this up. Good to be back it...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back