lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

"Buy it now" on etsy. Not mine and I don't know this person.
Screenshot_20220627-065418_Chrome.jpg

I would have to cut into my tapestry and it's one of those with the messed up faces so I wasn't going to use it. I was going to use the version we had going here from contrado, but I was reading that it's too small? I like it better. So, I don't know what I'm going to do now. I like the red line. LOL
So, this won't help you if you want 100% percent accuracy to the movie version, but I photoshopped a version of the snake lady where I combined the tapestry version with the lady from the poster that the tapestry is based on. I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I think the post might have been deleted? I'm attaching her here again if you want to have a prettier face on your jacket.

Attachments

• 1snakelady.jpg
    1snakelady.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 100
So, this won't help you if you want 100% percent accuracy to the movie version, but I photoshopped a version of the snake lady where I combined the tapestry version with the lady from the poster that the tapestry is based on. I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I think the post might have been deleted? I'm attaching her here again if you want to have a prettier face on your jacket.
That looks really good. I tried to photoshop one but couldn't get it right.

That looks really good. I tried to photoshop one but couldn't get it right.
I tracked down and bought a deadstock copy of the poster after it got brought up in this thread, so I did have a higher quality scan of the nicer looking lady to use for photoshopping, haha. I figure I'll never own the actual tapestry, and even if I did, I'm not sure I could bring myself to chop it up. The poster was the next best thing, and much more in my price range.

Yeah, that's awesome. I wondered what happened to that.

Yeah, that's awesome. I wondered what happened to that.
Yeah, the whole post is just gone lol. I'm not sure why, I didn't recieve a warning for anything that I know of. If anyone wants the whole layout I have for printing, just dm me I guess. It'll be the slightly inaccurate sized Cleo, but it has both the normal tapestry version and the photoshopped one too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back