lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

pennywise

"Buy it now" on etsy. Not mine and I don't know this person.
Screenshot_20220627-065418_Chrome.jpg

lululandia

I would have to cut into my tapestry and it's one of those with the messed up faces so I wasn't going to use it. I was going to use the version we had going here from contrado, but I was reading that it's too small? I like it better. So, I don't know what I'm going to do now. I like the red line. LOL
So, this won't help you if you want 100% percent accuracy to the movie version, but I photoshopped a version of the snake lady where I combined the tapestry version with the lady from the poster that the tapestry is based on. I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I think the post might have been deleted? I'm attaching her here again if you want to have a prettier face on your jacket.

Attachments

• 1snakelady.jpg
    1snakelady.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 26

LostNSantaCarla

So, this won't help you if you want 100% percent accuracy to the movie version, but I photoshopped a version of the snake lady where I combined the tapestry version with the lady from the poster that the tapestry is based on. I thought it was somewhere in this thread but I think the post might have been deleted? I'm attaching her here again if you want to have a prettier face on your jacket.
That looks really good. I tried to photoshop one but couldn't get it right.

lululandia

That looks really good. I tried to photoshop one but couldn't get it right.
I tracked down and bought a deadstock copy of the poster after it got brought up in this thread, so I did have a higher quality scan of the nicer looking lady to use for photoshopping, haha. I figure I'll never own the actual tapestry, and even if I did, I'm not sure I could bring myself to chop it up. The poster was the next best thing, and much more in my price range.

pennywise

Yeah, that's awesome. I wondered what happened to that.

lululandia

Yeah, that's awesome. I wondered what happened to that.
Yeah, the whole post is just gone lol. I'm not sure why, I didn't recieve a warning for anything that I know of. If anyone wants the whole layout I have for printing, just dm me I guess. It'll be the slightly inaccurate sized Cleo, but it has both the normal tapestry version and the photoshopped one too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.