lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

In case anyone needs to have this made...
20200814_201106.jpg

Oh awesome! This helps a lot.
Thanks!

Tomorrow I might try to make his anarchy patch on photoshop. I haven’t seen it anywhere either

Last edited:
It's been pointed out to me that the Skull & Sword patch I have on my Jacket is actually a Size Larger than it should be and I never caught it... I'm astounded!

Never stop studying!

You can buy all three tapestries on ebay right now " buy it now" no bidding. So yes they're still available. Basically you can put together a full jacket right now for roughly $550-600 if anyone is interested. Now is your chance!!!

It's been pointed out to me that the Skull & Sword patch I have on my Jacket is actually a Size Larger than it should be and I never caught it... I'm astounded!

Never stop studying!
I think it’s meant to be the same size as the 13 skull/crossbone patch on the other side of his chest. But in all honesty, until reading this and looking back, it wasn’t super obvious on your jacket. Definitely an attention to detail thing.

Here's the size for the real ones. The "13" is slightly bigger than the rest. Does Pop Couture make the Anarchy patch? That's the only one I'm missing. Actually, my viking patch has a black background, but I might still use it anyway.

Attachments

• 2020-08-17.jpg
    2020-08-17.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 194
Here's the size for the real ones. The "13" is slightly bigger than the rest. Does Pop Couture make the Anarchy patch? That's the only one I'm missing. Actually, my viking patch has a black background, but I might still use it anyway.
No they don’t. They have the following.

Skull with Dagger
Large skull and crossbones
Skull with glasses
Join the professionals
Flaming skull
Back off
Outlaw
Get Even
Screw U
Ride to live skull with wings
Repent
Ride to live banner
Small skull and crossbones
Winged wheel
Motorcycle patch
Viking

Where'd you happen to find this one? Nice [emoji108]
Screenshot_20200817-190801.jpg

What you might be able to do with the Viking is cut closely around the Image then sew it onto a piece of Felt.

The patches came! So I ordered the patches without the glue back. The backing canvas they used is decent quality, not too thick and not too thin. The patches are approximately $30 and some change for the Lost Boys skull patch and $20 and some change for the Warriors patch. I've already paid the digitizing fee so that will be waved for any future orders. The shop is run by a nice young lady and the name is SweetlySynnD on Etsy. The only thing I'd improve on is the fire on the skull patch I wish was thicker, but other than that they are very nicely done.
20200821_175355.jpg
20200821_175404.jpg

The patches came! So I ordered the patches without the glue back. The backing canvas they used is decent quality, not too thick and not too thin. The patches are approximately $30 and some change for the Lost Boys skull patch and $20 and some change for the Warriors patch. I've already paid the digitizing fee so that will be waved for any future orders. The shop is run by a nice young lady and the name is SweetlySynnD on Etsy. The only thing I'd improve on is the fire on the skull patch I wish was thicker, but other than that they are very nicely done.View attachment 1339389View attachment 1339390
Nice! Great additions to the Resources!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back