lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

AMAZING detail you're getting to replicating this jacket. Always liked the movie and how all the vamps had their certain style to them. I wouldnt have a clue where to start so you have already done a great job, cant wait to see how this looks when finished.

Here are two of the five patches I'm making you this. I totally screwed up the Screw U while touching up the edges with a Sharpie. So back to the machine, B I hope you don't mind me posting progress pics here for you.

Patches look awesome, though the Screw U one on Marko's jacket has a dark blue border :)

I've seen the winged wheel patch from the cuff of his right sleeve on eBay. Saw the other winged wheel patch on a hat on eBay, but the hat was something stupid like $80.

The Live to Ride, Ride to Live patch was JUST on eBay, and I missed out. Apparently it's a vintage Harley patch.

I went scouring through some shops here in Vancouver that sell patches, and came up completely empty.

I realized that I did the wrong border about ten minutes after restitching the thing tonight. I didn't read the original message fully when they were ordered, but going back over it to check some size details I saw that. I have the winged wheel digitized and will probably get to it tomorrow as well.

The Live to ride, Ride to live patch was put on me originally as a Pegasus Harley patch, (first one I saw) and I paid a lot for a custom for my friend's Harley, originals ran 150+.... Zeppo why am I not seeing it? (or anyone else)

Here are two of the five patches I'm making you this. I totally screwed up the Screw U while touching up the edges with a Sharpie. So back to the machine, B I hope you don't mind me posting progress pics here for you.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet! i LOVE IT!!!!!

I realized that I did the wrong border about ten minutes after restitching the thing tonight. I didn't read the original message fully when they were ordered, but going back over it to check some size details I saw that. I have the winged wheel digitized and will probably get to it tomorrow as well.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Patches look awesome, though the Screw U one on Marko's jacket has a dark blue border :)

I've seen the winged wheel patch from the cuff of his right sleeve on eBay. Saw the other winged wheel patch on a hat on eBay, but the hat was something stupid like $80.

The Live to Ride, Ride to Live patch was JUST on eBay, and I missed out. Apparently it's a vintage Harley patch.

I went scouring through some shops here in Vancouver that sell patches, and came up completely empty.

are you referring to the orange live to ride... banner on the right front, or the winged skull on the lower left front? as for the orange with the eagle patch, i can find the small harley eagle that size no problem, just the orange banner that's turning up a negative. gonna have tommy make that one too

some patch weathering...

once i get the final patch for this area, i think the 'anarchy' patch will have to be moved closer to the cluster.

GETTING THERE!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back