Looking for help from Photoshop experts.

Pat Za Ponor

I'm making a hoverboard from scratch and it's coming along well, but I don't have enough computer expertise to print out the hoverboard decals in the right size.

I was hoping someone could take the image below and

1)Divide the top decal and bottom decal into two different files.

2)Remove all of the pink so the only images in the files are what falls within the board outline.

3)Size the files so that the board outlines will print out at 7 5/8 inches wide and 27 3/4 inches long.

Thanks so much for the help. :)

EDIT: The original pdf can be found in the last post of this thread.

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...8&hl=hoverboard

A converted jpeg file can be downloaded here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ARVSTLXV

not to sound like an, erm.... butthole, but the graphics you want would help quite a bit lol, unless your referring to the smilyface graphic

i can do it, just hit me up with the graphics

Sorry about that Stormer. I couldn't get the image to load. There is a link there now if you want to take a look. I also have the image if you want me to send it to you. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

HA. I'm such a bonehead. I thought you were just offering some neighbourly advice on where I could host the original file.
Thanks for doing this for me Ramiel. It looks really good. I'm anxious to print them out to see how they physically look.

Thanks again. :)

I just want to be sure I have uploaded correctly, it was a 5/10 minutes of work, no more, so I hope to see them on your hoverboard soon, ok?;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back