LOGAN's RUN SANDMAN WORKING Flame Pistol - 3D Printed - AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

This GIF gives a quick view of the over all effect from the "Runners Perspective"....
Now you see it, now you don't.

Attachments

• led shooter 1.gif
    led shooter 1.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
Can we see the barrell mechanism without the LEDs on?
That's brilliant!!
I was doing something similar, but with some polyfill for the effect. Yours is better.

Your LED Flame gun is brilliant !!!! I love all the ingenuity you have used to produce all these different versions. Well done sir, keep up the fantastic work !!
Thanks 19narvik40
I have designed another unique version of the pistol that is also con friendly.
If this version does as I plan, I will consider adding an led in the tip.
I sort of found it interesting what I can design in to the unique body design of the LR DS pistol.
The challenge is to keep it looking relatively the same, but have a different operation.
If I smoked, I probably would design in a cigarette lighter on the tip or maybe have it break down like the GOLDEN GUN. :)
Unique GOLDEN GUN 3D Printed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxAdJr-1NQA

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Thanks 19narvik40
I have designed another unique version of the pistol that is also con friendly.
If this version does as I plan, I will consider adding an led in the tip.
I sort of found it interesting what I can design in to the unique body design of the LR DS pistol.
The challenge is to keep it looking relatively the same, but have a different operation.
If I smoked, I probably would design in a cigarette lighter on the tip or maybe have it break down like the GOLDEN GUN. :)
Unique GOLDEN GUN 3D Printed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxAdJr-1NQA

Thanks for watching.
I had followed your Golden Gun posts as well, I love your design for that as well. You set it up that when put together properly it would all be snug and tight, something other designs didn't do.

I wonder if you mind telling me the overall length of your gun. I'm getting around 13 inches when I mock it up in 3d. Here is what I have so far. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Plan View.jpg
    Plan View.jpg
    791.2 KB · Views: 58

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back