LOGAN's RUN SANDMAN WORKING Flame Pistol - 3D Printed - AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

propmaster2000

Sr Member
This GIF gives a quick view of the over all effect from the "Runners Perspective"....
Now you see it, now you don't.

Attachments

• led shooter 1.gif
    led shooter 1.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Borjis

Can we see the barrell mechanism without the LEDs on?
That's brilliant!!
I was doing something similar, but with some polyfill for the effect. Yours is better.

propmaster2000

Sr Member
Your LED Flame gun is brilliant !!!! I love all the ingenuity you have used to produce all these different versions. Well done sir, keep up the fantastic work !!
Thanks 19narvik40
I have designed another unique version of the pistol that is also con friendly.
If this version does as I plan, I will consider adding an led in the tip.
I sort of found it interesting what I can design in to the unique body design of the LR DS pistol.
The challenge is to keep it looking relatively the same, but have a different operation.
If I smoked, I probably would design in a cigarette lighter on the tip or maybe have it break down like the GOLDEN GUN. :)
Unique GOLDEN GUN 3D Printed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxAdJr-1NQA

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:

19narvik40

Thanks 19narvik40
I have designed another unique version of the pistol that is also con friendly.
If this version does as I plan, I will consider adding an led in the tip.
I sort of found it interesting what I can design in to the unique body design of the LR DS pistol.
The challenge is to keep it looking relatively the same, but have a different operation.
If I smoked, I probably would design in a cigarette lighter on the tip or maybe have it break down like the GOLDEN GUN. :)
Unique GOLDEN GUN 3D Printed
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxAdJr-1NQA

Thanks for watching.
I had followed your Golden Gun posts as well, I love your design for that as well. You set it up that when put together properly it would all be snug and tight, something other designs didn't do.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.